Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Sorry but if Pacquiao DOESNT DOMINATE Bradley HE IS OFFICIALLY A WASHED UP FIGHTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washed up? Couldn't disagree more

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      its not just that single thing. you people act like pac is on some huge knockout winning streak of p4p elite fighters and suddenly if he doesnt beat bradley he is washed up.

No, he's been washed up for awhile now. The struggles with Marquez, getting ko'd by marquez, only fighting one minute of every round vs a crippled bradley, his lackluster performances vs Mosley, his totally forgettable fight with rios....

its not just one thing.

not dominating bradley is just confirmation.
      He struggled with Marquez when he was in his prime, and there is a difference between being on the decline and being washed up.

Not dominating a fighter who has yet to be dominated is not a sign of a fighter being washed up.

Comment

manny is already washed up.

this is just confirmation.

i knew he was done as an elite fighter soon as he uttered the words "i dont want to hurt people anymore."

sad sad day.

You can blame his idiotic decision to be a corrupt politician.

Comment

Come on man, give Bradley more credit. Bradley is a hall of fame fighter but pacquaio is a legend and he will display that come April 12th. I can't wait !!

Comment

so you mean bradley is a bum?

Comment

If he doesn't break his ankles again, he's washed up

Comment

Bradley is at the peak of his prime and is an elite fighter himself. Some of Pac's greatest wins have been because they were competitive so Bradley giving him a hard fight doesn't equate to Pac being washed up. However, it is obvious that Pac's on the decline, I mean it's only natural. In the Rios fight it looked like Pac was being cautious and pot shotting Rios all night. His power seems to have diminished but his reflexes, foot work, and speed are still great.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  If he doesn't break his ankles again, he's washed up

Ok, new goal for pac or else he's done.

Comment

Manny is nowhere near washed up. When I think washed up, I think of shot fighters who have no legs...i.e. Terron Millet vs Arturo Gatti, or you can watch Rafa Marquez in his last fight. Thats washed up.

Even if he dosent dominate Bradley, which I don't expect him to, Manny still has what it takes to fight at an elite level, competitively.

Comment

Tase, name me another scenario other than Floyd where if a fighter didn't dominate a hall of fame fighter, he will be looked at as being washed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X