Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is your Fav artist: John Lennon or Micheal Jackson??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both were very talented and created great music but both had psychological problems.

I have to go with Michael Jackson.

Michael was a better man. John used to beat Cynthia and he set a bad example for young people with his drug abuse and songs promoting drug use (Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = LSD). Lennon had a big ego, he said at one point the Beatles were bigger than Jesus. He lacked common sense - one reason the Beatles broke up is he was demanding that an awful song Cold Turkey would be a Beatles single, while Paul insisted on a great song Let It Be.

Michael was a good person, although he had issues with self-image and self-hate. The accusations of pedophilia were fabricated by people looking to swindle him out of money.

Comment

John Lennon for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        Both were very talented and created great music but both had psychological problems.

Michael was a better man. John used to beat Cynthia and he set a bad example for young people with his drug abuse and songs promoting drug use (Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = LSD). Lennon had a big ego, he said at one point the Beatles were bigger than Jesus. He lacked common sense - one reason the Beatles broke up is he was demanding that an awful song Cold Turkey would be a Beatles single, while Paul insisted on a great song Let It Be.

Michael was a good person, although he had issues with self-image and self-hate. The accusations of pedophilia were fabricated by people looking to swindle him out of money.
        no man is better then the other.

and news flash 90% of popular musicions do drugs.

and its not the job of a musician to be a role model.

dont say mike was a better man when you never met john or mike.

with that said, poll is really close

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

Jackson died a drug addict.
          The Beatles said time and time again Lucy in the Sky was a coincidence it spelt LSD. Lennon was so outspoken he would of admitted to it at some point but never did.
          Also, they were young themselves when they were doing drugs and then gave it all up for meditation.
          Lennon spent years promoting world peace and said young people should be involved with politics to change it.
          Jackson was a bizarre recluse. His messiah complex only grew bigger and he thought it was ok to sleep in bed with someone else's child.
          He outbid McCartney for the rights to the Beatles songs, and ensured he would collect 50% of their royalties which rightly should have belonged to McCartney.
          Jackson also paid off the parents of the child abuse claims instead of clearing his name in court.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            Most of jacksons somngs were ****, hence why his record label dropped him. lennon was with the greatest band of all time.

As for them as people, jackson raped boys, lennon was for peace.

Its a no contest, i personally hope michael jacksons burning in hell...
            You're a racist.

Comment

Jackson = Paedo Scum
              Lennon = Pretentious ****

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                where were wacko jacko fans when his albums were flopping, and HE DID get dropped from his label as no one bought his music.

yES AND JACKSON WAS INNOCENT as OJ simpson was innocent..

Jackson admitted on live tv to martin bashir that he allowed 12 year old males into his bed. He thought it was normal behavior..

Plus he paid the family literally millions, it was never settled in court, which shows the evidence was over whelming...

If you want to worship a paedophile then so be it....but keep away from me you weirdo...
                you dont even know what you're talking about man. His "flop" album sold 10 million copies world wide dumbass.

Comment

Jackson was a filthy child abuser.

I genuinely celebrated his death the dirty piece of scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                    Jackson was a filthy child abuser.

I genuinely celebrated his death the dirty piece of scum.
                    It was a lie, some people tried to set him up. He was never proven guilty of anything.

Michael Jackson was good-hearted, childlike, mentally rather fragile and very talented.

Comment

neither

Comment

Working...
                      X