Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Fighting Marine has disabled reputation
Bank: 2,105,462.10
Total Points: 2,518,997.31
46-0 - JoeyZagz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
The statement is far from stupid, alot of Michael's music wasn't even written by him. Lennon and McCartney wrote the Beatle's ****. For my personal liking, Lennon, so that statement ain't stupid.
List of Songs Written By Michael Jackson

Beat It
Billie Jean
Black or White
Dangerous
Dirty Diana
Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
You Rock My World
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
We Are the World
Blood on the Dance Floor
The Girl Is Mine
Give In to Me
HIStory/Ghosts
Heal the World
Liberian Girl
Remember The Time
Earth Song
Say Say Say
Scream
Childhood
Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)
Smooth Criminal
D.S.
Whatever Happens
Who Is It
Will You Be There
They Don't Care About Us

Even his most critically acclaimed song 'Billie Jean' was written by him. You hit the nail on the head. The Beatles included 3 genius songwriters and you are comparing all 3 to MJ? For that alone MJ deserves huge credit.

McCartney and Harrison also wrote the bulk of the Beatles tunes. Does that discredit Lennon as an artist? NO

Just like how some of MJ's hits were written by Rod Temperton. Does that discredit MJ? NO
Fighting Marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:33 AM #42
I HAVE OBAMA TATTOO!

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
slimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,423,766.51
You're quite an excellent poster - thuggery Well deserved - Szef99 Solid poster - Weltschmerz superb post about Lomachenko, he is a beast and P4P DESTINE - thuggery top poster - Freedom2014 

Most of jacksons somngs were ****, hence why his record label dropped him. lennon was with the greatest band of all time.

As for them as people, jackson raped boys, lennon was for peace.

Its a no contest, i personally hope michael jacksons burning in hell...
slimshandy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:36 AM #43
Banned

46-0 - JoeyZagz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshandy69 View Post
Most of jacksons somngs were ****, hence why his record label dropped him. lennon was with the greatest band of all time.

Jackson went to trial and was proven not guilty.

As for Most of Jackson's songs sounding ****...HAHHAHAHHA...your opinion is full of ****e.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:45 AM #44
Blackjack

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Blue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,428,948,252,914,251.00
Total Points: 4,428,964,255,963,758.00
No Message - Lucky Luciano E-Gift - ??? No Message - TBear there ya go - Toda Caine E-Gift - Lucky Luciano 
No Message - TBear Clean..... - Toda Caine No Message - Toda Caine No Message - Toda Caine No Message - Toda Caine 
No Message - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - O.S.I.R.I.S Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Roses View Post
List of Songs Written By Michael Jackson

Beat It
Billie Jean
Black or White
Dangerous
Dirty Diana
Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
You Rock My World
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
We Are the World
Blood on the Dance Floor
The Girl Is Mine
Give In to Me
HIStory/Ghosts
Heal the World
Liberian Girl
Remember The Time
Earth Song
Say Say Say
Scream
Childhood
Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)
Smooth Criminal
D.S.
Whatever Happens
Who Is It
Will You Be There
They Don't Care About Us

Even his most critically acclaimed song 'Billie Jean' was written by him. You hit the nail on the head. The Beatles included 3 genius songwriters and you are comparing all 3 to MJ? For that alone MJ deserves huge credit.

McCartney and Harrison also wrote the bulk of the Beatles tunes. Does that discredit Lennon as an artist? NO

Just like how some of MJ's hits were written by Rod Temperton. Does that discredit MJ? NO
I see what you're saying, but even some of the songs you mention were co-written and "Billie Jean" had a great deal of help. Compare it to the original version to the released version. I like both and could listen to their music all day. Lennon wins the song writing, Michael was more of an entertainer to me. He started when he was a kid, of course he's suppose to have more of an impact as an artist.
Blue Heffner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:46 AM #45
Blackjack

Blue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Lucky Luciano E-Gift - ??? No Message - TBear there ya go - Toda Caine E-Gift - Lucky Luciano 
No Message - TBear Clean..... - Toda Caine No Message - Toda Caine No Message - Toda Caine No Message - Toda Caine 
No Message - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - O.S.I.R.I.S Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshandy69 View Post

You're an idiot for that statement, Jackson was far from ****.....!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 06:48 AM #46
Banned

46-0 - JoeyZagz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
I see what you're saying, but even some of the songs you mention were co-written and "Billie Jean" had a great deal of help. Compare it to the original version to the released version. I like both and could listen to their music all day. Lennon wins the song writing, Michael was more of an entertainer to me. He started when he was a kid, of course he's suppose to have more of an impact as an artist.
Yeah I agree. I also reckon Lennon's solo albums are underrated. Even the songs he wrote for Ringo's solo career were pretty awesome.

But you stated MJ had help with his music. eg Quincy Jones. This is true, but so did Lennon. One of Lennon's most acclaimed songs, In My Life was co-written by McCartney. Paul doesn't get enough credit for his contributions to some of Lennon's songs.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:57 AM #47
Blackjack

No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Yeah I agree. I also reckon Lennon's solo albums are underrated. Even the songs he wrote for Ringo's solo career were pretty awesome.

But you stated MJ had help with his music. eg Quincy Jones. This is true, but so did Lennon. One of Lennon's most acclaimed songs, In My Life was co-written by McCartney. Paul doesn't get enough credit for his contributions to some of Lennon's songs.
****, most people don't even know who McCartney is, which is dad.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:16 AM #48
Unreasonably Logical

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,097,266.61
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

As a group Beatles>Jackson 5, but as solo artists MJ>Lennon. Jackson has more levels to his game.
AKATheMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:11 AM #49
I HAVE OBAMA TATTOO!

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
slimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,423,766.51
You're quite an excellent poster - thuggery Well deserved - Szef99 Solid poster - Weltschmerz superb post about Lomachenko, he is a beast and P4P DESTINE - thuggery top poster - Freedom2014 

Quote:
Jackson went to trial and was proven not guilty.

As for Most of Jackson's songs sounding ****...HAHHAHAHHA...your opinion is full of ****e.

where were wacko jacko fans when his albums were flopping, and HE DID get dropped from his label as no one bought his music.

yES AND JACKSON WAS INNOCENT as OJ simpson was innocent..

Jackson admitted on live tv to martin bashir that he allowed 12 year old males into his bed. He thought it was normal behavior..

Plus he paid the family literally millions, it was never settled in court, which shows the evidence was over whelming...

If you want to worship a paedophile then so be it....but keep away from me you weirdo...
slimshandy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:15 AM #50
STOP CRYIN

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
AntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,901,098,241.41
Total Points: 26,902,355,583.76
That RJJ clip... LMAOOOOO - sweet pea 50 Hard cold cash. - Hard Dick thx man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Miller Time - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Old Coward 
solid posts mate - Alx. have a sneakers homie - Warrios or have a snickers lol - Warrios 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

i like both, I'd have to go with mike.
AntonTheMeh is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
artist:, jackson??, john, lennon, micheal

User Tag List