Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had it a draw.

Comment

• Clenela won?

Comment

• Let's be real. Canelo put up a good fight and that is admirable but I don't feel like he won.

Comment

• They both equally gave pain. Both got hit with the same amount of pain as well. No one here should have won. They both performed valiantly, equally. Had it a draw.

Comment

• I honestly thought Canelo would win regardless of who fought best. That said, he really did win this time. Why there’s a debate is beyond me. He controled the distance. Controlled the pace. Was the aggressor 70% or the time.
            GGG looked old to me. Even in the first fight, BUT I THOUGHT GGG WON THE FIRST FIGHT BY 2 rounds.

Comment

• Finally watching it. Half way through 3 rounds a piece, every round is close so far.

Comment

• Sanchez was freaking out. Round 3, 4, 5, 6 yelling stop backing up. You are better on the inside, stop fighting on the outside. Come on let's make a fight of this. Sanchez was pi ssed with GGG and knew he was losing

Comment

• After 7 able tried to hide from the camera tells GGG flat out we are losing here

Comment

• 7-5 Golovkin but could've just as easily been the other way. Every round was close.

I have no idea what these ******ed Golovkin detractors were talking about all week. Get your heads examined.

Comment

• Golovkin was probably s***ing and pissing blood watching that replay on his phone...

He should go ahead and retire...

Comment

Working...
                      X