• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Where can I re watch it?
    Dailymotion....

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Dailymotion....
      I will see if it is there. I never saw it when I checked on Sunday.

Comment

I scored it 7-4-1 for GGG. After six rounds I had the fight even and after nine rounds I had Golovkin up by a point 5-4. I scored two out of the last three rounds for Golovkin because I believed he buzzed Canelo in the 10th round with an overhand right and staggered him with a left hook in the beginning of round 12.

I scored the 11th round even after GGG got off to a fast start by backing Canelo up for the first time in the fight but Canelo finished the round a lot stronger than Golovkin, Therefore I scored it a draw.

So my unofficial scorecard read a little something like this; 116-113 all in favor for the winner and champion Gennady Golovkin. However, the rounds were very close and hard to score. So I think the judges got it right this time.

Subjectively the fight could have been easily scored the other way around or even a draw.

Comment

Lampley actually called the fight last time and that is what he often does. Yes he can be a company shill as well, more so in the last 15 years than before but he is nowhere near as bad as Kellerman or Jones.

The last time Jones was even a barely decent commentator was 10+ years ago.
          To each their own I guess. I try to tune them out. Couple of guys I enjoyed were Gil Clancy and Manny Stewart.

Comment

1 ggg
            2 canelo
            3 ggg
            4 ggg
            5 ggg
            6 canelo
            7 ggg
            8 canelo
            9 ggg
            10 ggg
            11 canelo
            12 canelo

7-5 ggg

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              0-1 Golovkin. Establishing the jab. Canelo landing some definitive shots but Golovkin's jab accuracy is the story of the rounds
              1-1 Canelo. Strong Clean Power punching and bodywork. Golovkin with the Jab, strong right hook.
              1-2 Golovkin. Close round some uppercuts from both. Golovkin landed more, landed clearer did more damage and got in some straight rights.
              1-3 Golovkin. Golovkin landed more, landed harder, Tore Canelo up with the jab.
              2-3 Canelo. At the beginning looked like Golovkin was going to take it, landing harder landing clearer, then canelo started landing near the end of the round and stole the round with 2 strong power shots
              3-3 Canelo. Canelo with the harder power shots and ripping Golovkin to the body
              4-3 Canelo. Canelo landing the much harder clearer Power shots( I noticed the whore Soul_survivor gave this round to Golovkin. He must be blind. All his credibility to me is gone because Canelo clearly landed the better shots, not even debateable.)
              5-3 Canelo. Canelo took over this round, establishing his dominance
              6-3 Canelo. Canelo landing with more authority, Golovkin Visibly tired, no mustard in his punches.
              6-4 Golovkin. Golovkin with a strong right hand and landed more leather
              6-5 Golovkin. Canelo still recovering from the right hand, but fighting through it like a warrior. Golovkin did more damage.
              7-5 Canelo. Easily. Golovkin with some strong shots in the first minute, but Canelo undoubtedly closed the show. The last 2 minutes was him lighting Golovkin up.

7-5 Canelo. Canelo fought like a warrior and won a well deserved victory. War Ginger. It almost makes me want to forget he roided.
              Best post on the thread

Comment

Lampley actually called the fight last time and that is what he often does. Yes he can be a company shill as well, more so in the last 15 years than before but he is nowhere near as bad as Kellerman or Jones.

The last time Jones was even a barely decent commentator was 10+ years ago.
                To each their own I guess. I try to tune them out. Couple of guys I enjoyed were Gil Clancy and Manny Stewart.

Comment

I had 6-5 1 even, Golovkin. The even round was the 12th.

Comment

Scored it 7-5 Canelo. Scored the first fight 7-5 GGG

Comment

Working...
                    X