Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think what you want about the Apollo landings, but many photos are obviously edited.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    So all these oddities..... makes you conclude that????
    Between all that, the first press conference after Apollo 11’s return and seeing the astronaut’s total lack of enthusiasm, NASA today saying that they lost or destroyed the technology to do it again, the current project of building Orion and NASA needing to send the module through the Van Allen belts with plenty of all kinds of sensors to measure radiation levels to see if their electronics, computers, and shields will hold up to it.

It all leaves me filled with a lot of doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Between all that, the first press conference after Apollo 11’s return and seeing the astronaut’s total lack of enthusiasm, NASA today saying that they lost or destroyed the technology to do it again, the current project of building Orion and NASA needing to send the module through the Van Allen belts with plenty of all kinds of sensors to measure radiation levels to see if their electronics, computers, and shields will hold up to it.

It all leaves me filled with a lot of doubt.
      So like other weirdos, all you do is asking questions. How about telling us what really happened?

Comment

So like other weirdos, all you do is asking questions. How about telling us what really happened?
        What happened? The photos are edited.

Below is an example with video. Please take a few moments to read my explanation.

Look at this Apollo 15 video sequence (video below set to start around the 13 minute mark).

One of the astronauts planting the flag has the camera attached on his chest, while the other one does not.

After planting the flag, they proceed to take turns to photograph each other saluting the flag.

As seen in the video, they had one chest camera that they shared in turns to photograph each other, one at a time.

So on to my point. Notice that the one with the chest camera leaves, and the one without poses between 13:30 and 14:00 to get his photo taken.

Now at the 14 minute mark, they switch positions, the one previously taking the photo gives the camera to the other, and between 14:30 and 15:00 takes his turn to pose in front of the flag and get his photo taken.

Now here are the actual NASA photos that resulted from this photoshoot, notice the mistake:

The first astronaut to have his photo taken (has red stripe on helmet):
        https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a15/AS15-88-11863HR.jpg

The second astronaut to have his photo taken (no stripe on helmet):
        https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a15/AS15-88-11864HR.jpg

In the first photo, the astronaut having his picture taken has a camera on his chest. But the one who had the camera at the moment was the one TAKING the photo...

And further on in the video, at 15:21, one of the astronauts hops next to the flag, creates some wind and makes the flag wave a little:

Last edited by Vlad_; 09-05-2018, 06:09 PM.

Comment

What happened? The photos are edited.

Below is an example with video. Please take a few moments to read my explanation.

Look at this Apollo 15 video sequence (video below set to start around the 13 minute mark).

One of the astronauts planting the flag has the camera attached on his chest, while the other one does not.

After planting the flag, they proceed to take turns to photograph each other saluting the flag.

As seen in the video, they had one chest camera that they shared in turns to photograph each other, one at a time.

So on to my point. Notice that the one with the chest camera leaves, and the one without poses between 13:30 and 14:00 to get his photo taken.

Now at the 14 minute mark, they switch positions, the one previously taking the photo gives the camera to the other, and between 14:30 and 15:00 takes his turn to pose in front of the flag and get his photo taken.

Now here are the actual NASA photos that resulted from this photoshoot, notice the mistake:

The first astronaut to take his photo taken (has red stripe on helmet):
          https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a15/AS15-88-11863HR.jpg

The second astronaut to have his photo taken (no stripe on helmet):
          https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a15/AS15-88-11864HR.jpg

In the first photo, the astronaut having his picture taken has a camera on his chest. But the one who had the camera at the moment was the one TAKING the photo...

And further on in the video, at 15:21, one of the astronauts hops next to the flag, creates some wind and makes the flag wave a little:

Let me try again. What really happened?

Comment

Let me try again. What really happened?
            Maybe NASA because needed to win the space race at all costs to continue being funded, or face being shut down, so they sent the astronauts into space, orbiting the earth for a few days while we got some nice blurry videos and photos with plenty of mistakes.

Did you even watch what I had just posted and asked yourself why the astronaut who is being photographed has a camera on his chest while in the video footage of the same moment he does not?
            Last edited by Vlad_; 09-04-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Maybe NASA because needed to win the space race at all costs to continue being funded, or face being shut down, so they sent the astronauts into space, orbiting the earth for a few days while we got some nice blurry videos and photos with plenty of mistakes.

Did you even watch what I had just posted and asked yourself why the astronaut who is being photographed has a camera on his chest while in the video footage of the same moment he does not?
              So there has never been a man on the moon?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Ah, Buzz. Came back from the moon, quit NASA, fell into a depression, became an alcoholic, divorced twice and became a car salesman. Probably punched his wives as well...

Why does he get so mad?

Comment

So there has never been a man on the moon?
                    Why don’t you answer what you think about the chest camera, and what you think about the photos being layered composites?

Comment

Ah, Buzz. Came back from the moon, quit NASA, fell into a depression, became an alcoholic, divorced twice and became a car salesman. Probably punched his wives as well...
                      At least try to make up your mind, assuming that you have one.

Why does he get so mad?
                      Call me a "coward and a liar and a thief" to my face and see how that works out for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X