No announcement yet.

Should burkas be banned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    liberal leftist usually use this as an excuse. but Burqa is one finest example of the oppresion of women.
    Women chose to wear it themselves, as some weird fashion statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Yeah, it's a safety issue. Someone could hide most anything under them.
      Yes it’s a matter of security. Any criminal can walk around disguised now. That is dangerous.

Couple days ago me and the wife were walking into Sprouts market and ran into 3 woman with burkas. My babies got scared and sht and i said to my wife like yo those three might be strapped with dynamites lmfao and she rolled her eyes on me

Comment

This is America and you cant be wearing no fkin masks in public unless it’s halloween.

U wanna wear a mask go back to fkin Arabia or Iraq somewhere.

Comment

Why ban this burqas guy, what'd he ever do to you? ……….Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 08-12-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            This is American and you cant be wearing no fkin masks in public unless it’s halloween.

Y wanna wear a mask go back to fkin Arabia or Iraq somewhere.
            Anyone has the right to wear what they want even if they look like letterboxes.

Some people dress all in black, others shove big rings into pierced ears, others wear hoods inside shops during a heatwave.

Free world. If they want to look like idiots that is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Yeah, it's a safety issue. Someone could hide most anything under them.
              Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              In a way yes. Because concealment of weapons under the burka is so probable.
              Ban hoodies, skirts, and business suits too?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                Anyone has the right to wear what they want even if they look like letterboxes.

Some people dress all in black, others shove big rings into pierced ears, others wear hoods inside shops during a heatwave.

Free world. If they want to look like idiots that is fine.
                Nope they don't especially in place of business

It's a security and safety issue

I have not tried it.. but go into say a garage for petrol/food or an airport with face completely covered in a mask/hoodie.. I am pretty sure you will be asked to leave or take them off

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Ban hoodies, skirts, and business suits too?
                  I worked in Amazon a 5-6 years back for a christmas job.. you weren't allowed hoodies in the facility.. that's even with big ass airport like metal detectors you go through on the way out

Not sure how a skirt/business suit can hide the identity of someone though??

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    I worked in Amazon a 5-6 years back for a christmas job.. you weren't allowed hoodies in the facility.. that's even with big ass airport like metal detectors you go through on the way out

Not sure how a skirt/business suit can hide the identity of someone though??
                    I was referring to identity. Those two guys were worrying about concealment of weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Nope they don't especially in place of business

It's a security and safety issue

I have not tried it.. but go into say a garage for petrol/food or an airport with face completely covered in a mask/hoodie.. I am pretty sure you will be asked to leave or take them off
                      Loads wear hoodies into petrol stations, shops etc

Security issue.... a mental case can walk into a shop wearing very nice clothes but having a gun in a pocket.

I am very against the full hijab but I am more against people who want to challenge freedom by telling others what they can and can’t wear.... and saying it’s because of security!?

Comment

Working...
                      X