No announcement yet.

Canelo will be one of GGG's easiest fights. MARK MY WORDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    I'm bookmarking this thread after the fight. All you trolls come at me. Canelo won't get past the jab and will get outboxed from the outside. After the fight people will say ggg still can't box and continue to call him a flat footed brawler. I know how to analyze fights. Bookmarked.
    I know your kidding....Canelo is the boxer & golovkin is the puncher. The end....lol

Comment

Threads like this make me laugh. There is not a single person on this planet that can correctly analyze fights all the time. Every single boxing expert has been wrong many many times. Even Breadman has like 73% prediction success rate.

That's boxing.

Comment

okay but if your wrong you need to delete your account....

no alts either n1qqa

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          I know your kidding....Canelo is the boxer & golovkin is the puncher. The end....lol
          Based of what? This is completely false. GGG is the silver medalist the boxer. The guy with the jab from the outside. The guy with the faster feet. He just happens to have more power also. GGG is a much better boxer. Canelo is the guy who stands in the center of the ring mid range hoping to counter. When someone starts boxing him from the outside, he's lost and can't cut the ring off. You're seriously underestimating ggg's boxing ability. You'll see sat.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            Based of what? This is completely false. GGG is the silver medalist the boxer. The guy with the jab from the outside. The guy with the faster feet. He just happens to have more power also. GGG is a much better boxer. Canelo is the guy who stands in the center of the ring mid range hoping to counter. When someone starts boxing him from the outside, he's lost and can't cut the ring off. You're seriously underestimating ggg's boxing ability. You'll see sat.
            I was right again, all your boy did was pressure nelo the whole night & only won the rounds that nelo didn't do anything for two minutes of some rounds. lil g has two losses in a row now.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              I was right again, all your boy did was pressure nelo the whole night & only won the rounds that nelo didn't do anything for two minutes of some rounds. lil g has two losses in a row now.
              no one cares about you man just disappear from this forum

Comment

Considering the fight went all 12, OP was wrong.

Comment

It was still pretty easy for him in hindsight.

Comment

Working...
                  X