Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P4P Rigo vs Loma compared to P4P Mikey vs Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4P Rigo vs Loma compared to P4P Mikey vs Spence?

Basically the same result, sizes, but different styles?

rigo and loma are supreme boxing technicians

mikey is a well rounded boxer puncher, spence is an athletic seek and destroy fighter

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post

mikey is a well rounded boxer puncher, spence is an athletic seek and destroy fighter
      Mikey is better than Rigo and Loma

Comment

I think Lomachenko and Rigondeaux are both superior boxers than Garcia who I feel is quite superior to Spence but the styles are very different.

Lomachenko has more dimensions than Rigo who was really a master at the left hand and controlling distance and had the size advantage too if he needed it (he didn’t) whereas Mikey is the superior boxer to Spence but has a size disadvantage and himself not being a slick or mobile boxer with limited head movement will be a sitting duck for a seek and destroy mid range guy like Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post

Great summary. So I don't think the two fights will be similar.

I will admit that, despite the size difference, I expected Rigo to perform better than he did.

Comment

I think Loma and Spence would both win even if there was no size difference because they are better fighters than Mikey and Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              I think Lomachenko and Rigondeaux are both superior boxers than Garcia who I feel is quite superior to Spence but the styles are very different.

Lomachenko has more dimensions than Rigo who was really a master at the left hand and controlling distance and had the size advantage too if he needed it (he didn’t) whereas Mikey is the superior boxer to Spence but has a size disadvantage and himself not being a slick or mobile boxer with limited head movement will be a sitting duck for a seek and destroy mid range guy like Spence.
              Rigo had the size advantage against who?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Rigo had the size advantage against who?
                I said Loma had the size advantage if he needed it but he didn’t end up enforcing it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  I said Loma had the size advantage if he needed it but he didn’t end up enforcing it.
                  That's like saying Canelo had the size advantage against Lopez but didn't enforce it makes no sense to me

You either have the size advantage or you don't there is a reason Lomachenko father wouldn't even entertain the idea of Pacquiao fight at welterweight

Comment

Before Rigo did a no mas 50 percent of this forum and 90 percent of the LDBC had Rgio beating lomo and was a top 3 4p fighter. No one has spence in their top 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X