Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Canelo Shut Mouths, Showed He's Better Than GGG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you really not see what's coming Tony ?

do you really think lil'G will fight Charlo ?

it's ok bro..... we may forget what you said

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      THEN you woke up....LMMFAO!
      Dummy boy. You mathah......

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        kid, for once in your horrible shameful life..... use your fkn head

you have made yourself look STUPID over the last few months

you have said some DUMB things, and all of those DUMB things have come back to haunt you

TIP: you should get a clue, and shut your dumb mouth about Canelo and Charlo..... know why ?

1) guess who about to duck Charlo..... and, 2) guess who is about to get his DUMB comments rubbed in his own face?

HINT: the first one is Golovkin, the second one is you

you tards just don't know when to stop

get a clue man, seriously..... I am almost sick of kicking you lol
        Your funny....

Comment

• Really polishing the knob hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
            Of Course you're a wanna be person from one of the subjugated republics of the fallen soviet union. lol couldn't hope for more from you, you poor midget minded troglodyte!
            Don't you sass me God .....

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              can you really not see what's coming Tony ?

do you really think lil'G will fight Charlo ?

it's ok bro..... we may forget what you said
              Your an idiot. Your so stupid its almost unbelievable. I've posted here numerous times that Golovkin most likely won't fight Charlo. Please try and keep up.

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
                At this stage, I don't think its important to rehash the scoring or anything as that's been beaten to death. Fair to say a bunch of people agree with you and a bunch don't, and leave it at that.

What is for sure is that there were two excellent, close. competitive fights where they both showed themselves to be equals. With different judges the GGG crowd would be claiming proof and validation that GGG was better, and I don't think that would be accurate either.

For me they are each other's nemesis - two elite fighters who are equals and have yet to demonstrate who is clearly the better. Any other conclusion is bias (in my book).
                Wrong. The second fight was excellent. The first fight was lame. Canelo ran most of the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Your an idiot. Your so stupid its almost unbelievable. I've posted here numerous times that Golovkin most likely won't fight Charlo. Please try and keep up.

so.....

1) Canelo has already PROVEN that he will fight anyone
                  2) you admit that Golovkin will probably duck Charlo

3) despite 1 and 2, you are insisting Canelo will duck Charlo?

want me to post a list of things that Golovkin USED to have, but has no longer?..... stop inciting me willya

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    Wrong. The second fight was excellent. The first fight was lame. Canelo ran most of the fight.

so... if Canelo " ran " in the 1st fight, despite doing a better job of boxing off the back foot than Golovkin did in the rematch... with those crisp counters/combinations...

... then Golovkin OBVIOUSLY " ran " in the rematch..... right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                      LMFAO your funny as most all experts have Canelo 2-0 but min he won by a fair couple in the 2nd fight.
                      The 1st fight Canelo exposed GGG'S aggression by making him miss 200 + more punches then Canelo and throwing 200+ more as well but only landing 40 more punches that where jabs. Canelo exposed him in the 2nd fight as they wanted Canelo to stand in front and fight Mexican style. Like Andre Ward said there was only one Mexican in the ring that night and that was Canelo. Canelo showed he is better at every aspect of boxing weather it's defense or offense.
                      That’s fine if you believe that but “most all experts had Canelo winning 2-0” is just completely untrue. The first fight over 90% of media polled had Golovkin winning the fight. Vast majority of fans/public felt Golovkin won the first fight. The second fight I believe the media that was polled around 55-60% had Golovkin winning I believe, although I don’t have a link to anything official as far as that number goes. I watched the British feed the other day from Sky or whatever channel showed it and their commentators both were saying going into the 12th round that they felt Canelo needed a knockout to win the fight. When he didn’t knock Golovkin down or out in round 12, or even win the 12th round at all in their opinion, they assumed Golivkin would win by UD. I think they had it 8-4 or 7-5 or something. There was many other media/boxing writers who had GGG winning but I can’t remember. Teddy Atlas is one. He is a goofy bastard but you can’t argue that he speaks his mind and tells the truth as he sees it, regardless of consequences. His pre fight pick was Canelo to win the rematch, however I saw him in Joe Rohan a week or two ago and he felt Golivkin won the fight. Again Teddy is a goof and has many flaws but I respect his boxing knowledge. Anyways, your statement that most experts had Canelo winning 2-0 was just flat out wrong. I personally had Golovkin winning first fight 8-4 or 7-5 and second fight I had 6-6 draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X