No announcement yet.

Police Officer Shot Dead Sitting In Patrol Car In 'Unprovoked Attack'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG View Post
    The lady was an innocent police officer and some ****sucking lowlife shot her in the head and killed her. Who gives a damn about anything else? Blowback? Maybe people should try to work with police more instead of acting like animals with them?
    I assume you've had different experiences with police then some people have had.

I know people who've had horrible experiences with police where they were treated as subhumans. Sure thats not the standard, but when no one in a police uniform ever goes against the police who treat some citizens as subhuman things tend to go south with that relationship.

Or basically you can't be a bully forever & not get sucker punched out of the blue one random day when you least expect it.

Its a much deeper issue than this one murder & anyone trying to ignore that fact is trying to make it less complex than it is out of their own ignorance or lack of understanding of whats happening in other communities in the past & present.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I assume you've had different experiences with police then some people have had.

I know people who've had horrible experiences with police where they were treated as subhumans. Sure thats not the standard, but when no one in a police uniform ever goes against the police who treat some citizens as subhuman things tend to go south with that relationship.

Or basically you can't be a bully forever & not get sucker punched out of the blue one random day when you least expect it.

Its a much deeper issue than this one murder & anyone trying to ignore that fact is trying to make it less complex than it is out of their own ignorance or lack of understanding of whats happening in other communities in the past & present.
      And i know people who have had amazing experiences with police so it works both ways.

This lady was a bully? This is about the woman who died, not the entire police world. So because a few officers are dicks, they all deserve to die? Thats like saying all black people should be in prison because of what this guy did or white people should all be locked up because John Gacy murdered kids.

Youre right, it is a deeper issue. Innocent officers shouldnt be killed and people shouldnt be treated like trash by police. But this incident is about a guy running up to kill a random officer

Comment

Was she legit targeted personally? Did she help get that guy locked up for this robbery? That'd be a weird situation if that was the case.

But I'm not surprised police are getting shot in these sorta surprise attacks in general regardless of whatever specifically happened here. You can't have a volatile relationship with communities you go into every day & have cats who've been mistreated, abused, shot & even killed in extreme cases & not expect blowback in some way at some point sooner or later.
        The "blowback" should be by the cops. You're an idiot.

Comment

This lady was a bully? This is about the woman who died, not the entire police world. So because a few officers are dicks, they all deserve to die?
          Idk the lady. Idk that the guy who shot her knew her. Idk what exactly even is the reasoning for this shooting if there even is one. RIP to the lady in fact.

But what I'm saying is ANYONE in a police uniform can represent a certain evil to people who've been wronged by one or more people who've worn that police uniform. And there has been a systematic war going on for decades & only recently have some people started to attack cops over all these previous injustices.

And til the cops start to realize + accept their own errors & most importantly start fixing them this will keep happening.

Youre right, it is a deeper issue.
          It definitely is.

Comment

Blue lives matter

Comment

Idk the lady. Idk that the guy who shot her knew her. Idk what exactly even is the reasoning for this shooting if there even is one. RIP to the lady in fact.

But what I'm saying is ANYONE in a police uniform can represent a certain evil to people who've been wronged by one or more people who've worn that police uniform. And there has been a systematic war going on for decades & only recently have some people started to attack cops over all these previous injustices.

And til the cops start to realize + accept their own errors & most importantly start fixing them this will keep happening.

It definitely is.
              Good point, i agree. Do you agree that both parties-police and people- need to work on things? It cant just be one or the other because both sides need to improve, i'm sure you agree with that

Comment

Good point, i agree. Do you agree that both parties-police and people- need to work on things? It cant just be one or the other because both sides need to improve, i'm sure you agree with that
                Idk what exactly citizens need to work on necessarily. Citizens aren't really a team. Everyone is their own person & acts as their own person. You are going to have 99% reasonable people & 1% crazy people for the foreseeable future I imagine. Who can reign in that 1% of crazy people except themselves? I mean do you think you or I can get involved in a live police situation with that crazy type of person to help on behalf of us citizens?

But Police on the otherhand are a team who act together, train how to act together + deal with citizens & support each other even in times when there is wrongdoing. They are one entity in many individuals. And when bad cops do bad things they need to be called out & removed by the overwhelming majority of good cops to keep these bad things that are going to happen no matter what from happening as often as they are currently happening.

And I mean bad things are going to happen cuz obviously some people just aren't cut out to be cops & some people eventually can't handle the high stress of this sorta job, but you can limit the incidents & you can better train current & future police based on failings you've found in other cops. But not if you support every bad cop & deny that cops do bad things sometimes.

Nothing changes then. Nothing gets improved as quickly as it could be getting improved. And situations where citizens have had enough & take it out on random police is damn near a math equation provable to happen at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Maybe it has something to do with all the innocent lives that were killed by police and police brutality that has gone on this country undisciplined that may have had something to do with it....

Fuk cops! :ANWOD:
                  Lol not sure if bait

Comment

So feelings over logic? The police make me feel this way, so I don't care if they get killed? Moral relativism is destroying civilization.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      Lol not sure if bait
                      He serious

Poosy is a cop hater

Comment

Working...
                      X