Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Calls Showtime's Al Bernstein Biased, 'B*tch-Ass N*gga'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Jim Lampley is one of the greatest boxing commentators of all time if not the greatest. He's always been reasonably objective and always called a fair fight.
    That was a FUNNY joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
      Just watched and thought it was embarrassing to be honest.

He seems to think he's a gangsta. He's not, he's a fu**ing moron.
      Fact is Broner didn't like how bernstein was talking about him & he let him know. I can respect Broner for not being FAKE.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
        Put me in the ring with broner I will knock this punk out! Stupid rude human trash! I’ll uppercut some respect into him!
        I'm very sure you can meet him at the gym & he will gladly assist you.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
          This ghetto vernacular gets harder to understand by the day...half the time I seriously don’t know what Broner is even saying.
          Ghetto? More code words....^

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
            That street gang mentally puts all his professional people on the spot. Thugs gone get gifted decisions even if they deserve it. Broner probably wins but won’t get decision.
            More code words ^ SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
              Trash talking is cool and helps sell fights but Broner is a clown!
              Clown or not he has a right to stand up for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                FAKE ass wanna b thug!! The REAL Ab is the one who literally ran bak to the locker room in TEARS after being PUNKD by Maidana!!!
                A man stands up for himself & he's a wanna be "thug"? You dudes aint slick....

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
                  This fool is a walking Boondocks episode.
                  LMAO....That's pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
                    Wasn't going to watch the fight anyway only because it's rediculous this UNDESERVING crow who disrespects the sport continuously gets to headline a ppv event. Just go away crowner!
                    So how would you feel when people in the sport try to shet on you?

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                      He is owning it, ain't he? The guy just owns being the heel. He is getting meaningful fights and nice paydays. People tune in to watch him lose or to hope the villain wins and he is fine with that. Boxing needs personality more so than any other sport to be relevant. Broner has that in shades.

Do you, Mr. Broner. Manny will most likely get one more nice win, but you will STILL get a big fight after this even if you lose based on the ability to draw ratings.
                      broner is just being used as a stepping stone for bigger and better things for his opponents like being an easy showcase fight for pac which sets up a rematch with floyd or being a showcase fight for mikey. broner is just an opponent with name recognition these days. the guy you bring in to make the other guy look like a million bucks. also after broner loses to pacquiao he will probably go to jail for all those charges he's been racking up recently. so no big fights. its over for broner lol

Comment

Working...
                      X