Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: Khan is a Coward and Conman - He's Now 'Amir Con'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually prefer Khan vs Crawford. stfu Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I understand Brook's frustration, but it's hard to call a guy a coward for choosing to fight the P4P #1 fighter, and you're fighting Zerafa!
      It's the humiliation of losing to Brook that Khan is terrified of. He's belittled him for years, saying he's in a different league, he's by far the bigger star etc.
      If Brook KO's him, which he would, he'd be scared to show his face in public in the UK.

Comment

Re

Yeah, Amir clearly doesnt want the fight, and the risk of losing
        a showdown, with his domestic rival .

Khan has one of the largest egos in the sport, and he doesnt want to get humiliated like Rigo did, against his nemesis Loma .

Comment

It's an opportunity to become a champion again + $5 million. Brook ain't bringing anything but money. It's a no brainer. But, when Bud taps Khan's chin, he snores.

Comment

Simple. Khan is afraid Brook will surpass him in terms of popularity in the UK by KOing him. He wants to be the only boxing star in the UK. Brook is favored to defeat him.

It's kinda funny, Khan knows hes getting KOd.. but as long as it's not by Brook

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              Khan is a coward because he would rather take a beating from a 'name' who might have a slight problem of being a new comer to the division (as to maybe why Bob wants to do this).
              A coward he is .I have NEVER heard so many excuses (even from Hatton to Witter) for one fighter not to fight another.

Outside the realms of respect I have for ALL fighters Khan inc.
              I do see this as a cowardly move .When you consider Khan talks of this being a business (when it suits!) to then fight one guy and zero chance of winning! for halve of what would be earned to fight another (who Con calls easy work) makes absolutely zero sense. Pls. tell me otherwise.
              We don't know how much Khan was going to make fighting Brook! Brits show up, but don't pay as much! Secondly, fighting Crawford on the 1st ever ESPN PPV, and fighting Crawford in MSG, is HUGE! Lastly, the Crawford fight is a WW title fight! Fighting Brook would just be for bragging rights!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                poor Brook: since beating porter, Khan was his only target... he also got wrecked in the process...
                He sure did! However, I think he could be a viable opponent to anyone @ 154, if he chose to fight! I think Munguia vs. Brook is a 50/50 fight due to Munguia's inexperience and poor defense!

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                  It's the humiliation of losing to Brook that Khan is terrified of. He's belittled him for years, saying he's in a different league, he's by far the bigger star etc.
                  If Brook KO's him, which he would, he'd be scared to show his face in public in the UK.
                  I understand that, but look at both their resumes! It's still hard to say Khan is a "coward!" Maybe Khan doesn't want Brook gaining his fame off his name? We've seen Khan begging for Mayweather and Pacquiao! We've seen him fight Maidana and Canelo! What's Brook's best victory?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    He sure did! However, I think he could be a viable opponent to anyone @ 154, if he chose to fight! I think Munguia vs. Brook is a 50/50 fight due to Munguia's inexperience and poor defense!
                    ... too late for Brook... he kept dreaming for that Khan money until he signed to fight GGG and got wrecked... I liked Brook...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... too late for Brook... he kept dreaming for that Khan money until he signed to fight GGG and got wrecked... I liked Brook...
                      I was impressed with his victory over Porter, but then he fought Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin, and Kevin Bizier, in 3 consecutive fights! WEAK!

Comment

Working...
                      X