Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would you expect to pay to have a muscle babe dominate you for an hour?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZERO **** is gross!

Comment

What's worse getting fondled by a arniesque oiled up musclebabe with huge testes or a naked Patrick stewart all cold and smelling of formaldehyde n that?

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
        $50 for the novelty of it & fuk offness of it all, if bloodlust gets the better of either of you and penetration occurs (either way, she might be packing monster schlong) then $100 should be adequately sufficient.
        I may be overpaying, but I feel this is something I have to do otherwise I'll regret it the rest of my life. No way am I going to be laying on my deathbed thinking about how I always wanted to experience being dominated at the hands of a muscular woman but was always too chicken to go for it.
        Even if I overpay and leave feeling less than satisfied, at least I'll have learned a lot about myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I may be overpaying, but I feel this is something I have to do otherwise I'll regret it the rest of my life. No way am I going to be laying on my deathbed thinking about how I always wanted to experience being dominated at the hands of a muscular woman but was always too chicken to go for it.
          Even if I overpay and leave feeling less than satisfied, at least I'll have learned a lot about myself!
          Yeah I see where you are coming from, and surely if its an ambition fulfilled and you enjoy it. you could negotiate a cheaper rate next session.

One bit of advice though don't do anything that puts you in a compromised position meaning ligatures blindfolding etc things could go south quickly at the hands of a devious musclebabe with a hidden agenda.
          Last edited by PsychoPat; 10-29-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
            Yeah I see where you are coming from, and surely if its an ambition fulfilled and you enjoy it. you could negotiate a cheaper rate next session.

One bit of advice though don't do anything that puts you in a compromised position meaning ligatures blindfolding etc things could go south quickly at the hands of a devious musclebabe with a hidden agenda.
            Ah yeah thanks for the advice! I'll be letting a bro know when my time with the muscle babe should end just in case anything goes awry!
            From emailing with her though I think I chose the right muscle babe for my experience. She's a bit pricier than some but also seems to be a higher caliber babe. She seems nice and accomodating, yet dominant and in charge.

Comment

Or better yet: We adults should just date men.

Delicious.

Comment

Working...
              X