Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for letting me back in bros I checked daily!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for letting me back in bros I checked daily!

I will keep my impulses in check ive been working on them and self control.

The mods killed TJay RIP pieces TJ you racist filth, im glad to see the mods are on our side

and ready to kill our competition like good red blooded men should, no more a55 licking, for too long our desire to kill TJ has been repressed by our fellow men, men on our very own team and the law, no longer will this be the case, now the law men specifically Mega Don and Boston guy have changed the rules, lets all rise up and take back our country

Remember they are only alive because WE protect them from ourselves they are weak and helpless betas in reality

Last edited by AlexKid; 03-16-2017, 11:56 PM.

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    I will keep my impulses in check ive been working on them and self control.

The mods killed TJay RIP pieces TJ you racist filth, im glad to see the mods are on our side

and ready to kill our competition like good red blooded men should, no more a55 licking, for too long our desire to kill TJ has been repressed by our fellow men, men on our very own team and the law, no longer will this be the case, now the law men specifically Mega Don and Boston guy have changed the rules, lets all rise up and take back our country

Remember they are only alive because WE protect them from ourselves they are weak and helpless betas in reality

Why are you so silly? Stop creating **** threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Why are you so silly? Stop creating **** threads.
      I saw some Japanese poon in my town the other day like a whole load of good looking flawless Japanese women taking pictures of my hick town, I see why you have a fetish for them, so fertile looking, and the face they look like they found the fountain of youth flawless skin is an understatement they look beyond nature

Comment

they will still give you a supreme gentleman for a kid tho, so sex only

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          I saw some Japanese poon in my town the other day like a whole load of good looking flawless Japanese women taking pictures of my hick town, I see why you have a fetish for them, so fertile looking, and the face they look like they found the fountain of youth flawless skin is an understatement they look beyond nature
          I like j women, and am always chatting them up on the streets. Trains, basically everywhere. I still manage to get j poon, I don't know how I do it.?
          My games is too strong and overwhelming for the avg Japanese girl.

Comment

I like j women, and am always chatting them up on the streets. Trains, basically everywhere. I still manage to get j poon, I don't know how I do it.?
            Cool game is the only way to go, you can be physically good and feck it up just by mere chance if you are ignorant on game, you may be good looking but if you chase too much or are not confident in yourself women wont like you.

Comment

Everytime I see Alexkid post this is what I see :

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Everytime I see Alexkid post this is what I see :

I wish if I was gay id be having sex all teh time, unfortunately im straight and have to learn pick up

Comment

Aren't you married? You are an unfaithful person it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    Aren't you married? You are an unfaithful person it seems.
                    You mean an alpha male? No hes not

Comment

Working...
                    X