Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok lads if Tyson Fury retired right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Boxing is like jazz, the better it is, the less people appreciate it.
    It's sad how many people fundamentally failed to grasp the essence of the Wlad Fury fight. It made me realise I'm operating among idiots for the most part.

Sad thing is, I suspect many of the people moaning about the 'lack of action' are the same "boxing is a chess match" snobs who are only too happy to shove down your throat the "subtlety" and "complexity" of their sport to other fight fans, without understanding the first thing about what that entails.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I got Fury at #1

across the board

#1 active HW

#1 all-time HW

#1 active P4P

#1 ATG

#1 post-fight singer
      Y'all musta forgot

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
        It's sad how many people fundamentally failed to grasp the essence of the Wlad Fury fight. It made me realise I'm operating among idiots for the most part.

Sad thing is, I suspect many of the people moaning about the 'lack of action' are the same "boxing is a chess match" snobs who are only too happy to shove down your throat the "subtlety" and "complexity" of their sport to other fight fans, without understanding the first thing about what that entails.
        Exactly, if it was another Rigo/Hopkins/Ward borefest, the same bellends on here would be calling Fury a genius for his "veteran tactics" etc.

Comment

• Fury's legacy will grow with each win by Wlad especially if Klit bodybags the hypejob Joshua. Fury may never fight again and go down as a top 25-30 hw.

Comment

Working...
          X