Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you want proof americas best heavyweights are all in the NFl, look no futher..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    LaQuan McGowan

This guy is 6'7" 410lbs

If he was a heavyweight, he'd be unstoppable, plays full football games sprinting and running without getting tired, great engine.

Just imagine this guy in gloves!
    Yep, just like Michael Grant. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
      Baseball is big in Japan. It's culturally entrenched, same as Cricket is culturally entrenched in India. Money talks, but you need the culture and infrastructure in place beforehand. That's a point you seem to be missing.
      Several sumo wrestlers have attempted to be offensive linemen,, they lacked the skills and speed needed.

But I get your point. Social infrastructure developing talent... Now that Chinese and Indian boxers are being developed, look out world!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Several sumo wrestlers have attempted to be offensive linemen,, they lacked the skills and speed needed.
        Sumo's a niche sport, and one which trains you in very specific skills. Better to look at the NFL players who decided to become heavyweight boxers and got rekt.

Only soccer players have so far shown the elite-level athleticism necessary to transition to another sport late in life and still do well. Kind of ironic considering how their toughness is perceived.

Comment

Sumo's a niche sport, and one which trains you in very specific skills. Better to look at the NFL players who decided to become heavyweight boxers and got rekt.

Only soccer players have so far shown the elite-level athleticism necessary to transition to another sport late in life and still do well. Kind of ironic considering how their toughness is perceived.
          Sumo skills fit well with American offensive linemen techniques. Get paid a **** load of money for being explosive. Plus, American football players in general focus on a single position.. Line backers want to discourage fools form trying to come in their space with a football, or without. The pain game... The sound of footsteps scares the **** out of fools. I want to see a soccer player transition to a tight ends... See how many passes he is willing to catch???? A running back would prove your theory...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Sumo skills fit well with American offensive linemen techniques. Get paid a **** load of money for being explosive. Plus, American football players in general focus on a single position.. Line backers want to discourage fools form trying to come in their space with a football, or without. The pain game... The sound of footsteps scares the **** out of fools. I want to see a soccer player transition to a tight ends... See how many passes he is willing to catch???? A running back would prove your theory...
            Sorry, I meant fight sport, rather than another ball sport.

Comment

Sorry, I meant fight sport, rather than another ball sport.
              Can't argue with that wisdom..

Comment

Working...
              X