Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Martin on Joshua: "I AIN'T NO JOKE. HE'S A HYPE-JOB. I WILL KO JOSHUA!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Martin on Joshua: "I AIN'T NO JOKE. HE'S A HYPE-JOB. I WILL KO JOSHUA!"

'I AIN'T NO JOKE. HE'S A HYPE-JOB. I WILL KO ANTHONY JOSHUA' -CHARLES MARTIN / & ON FURY BACKING HIM

no you wont. you a bum.

You a haymon gift to hearn for him jumping on board and drinking the PBC koolaid.

Comment

no you wont. you a bum.

You a haymon gift to hearn for him jumping on board and drinking the PBC koolaid.

Comment

Anthony Joshua - #NoHype

Anthony Joshua - #NoHype

Comment

I hope Joshua wins. This man is an inspiration and a humble fella.

Comment

Being that the praise and fan momentum behind Joshua far exceeds his accomplishments, yea, he's "hyped". But, I don't know that Martin is the guy to gauge that. He looks extremely uncomfortable here and his replies don't sound like those of a guy who has a plan and a way to win. Joshua is solid enough that you're not going to get anywhere if your plan is to just go and KO him.

REALLY hope it becomes a good fight but as it stands I don't see it being anything more than easy pickings and a free belt to add to the hype. Wilder faced a real opponent in Stiverne and people are trying to crucify the guy for being an unworthy champ. Joshua is a golden boy for doing nothing aside from looking the part.

Comment

Working...
            X