Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops demand pics of 17yr olds ERECT penis!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops demand pics of 17yr olds ERECT penis!

Virginia prosecutors and Manassas city police are demanding photographs of a 17-year-old boy's erect penis so they can prosecute him for child ****ography. The boy is accused of sexting with his 15-year-old girlfriend, he allegedly sent sexually explicit images to her in response to her sending him similar. Despite the similarities, prosecutors elected not to file any charges against his girlfriend, but filed two felony charges against the boy. The Washington Post reports, police already took multiple photographs of the boy's genitals against his will, but now they're demanding photos of his penis fully erect, and police threatened to inject him with erection-inducing drugs so they can "take the pictures that they need."

“They’re using a statute that was designed to protect children from being exploited in a sexual manner ... to take a picture of this young man in a sexually explicit manner. The irony is incredible,” Flores Laboy, the boy's guardian ad litem said.

“As a parent myself, I was floored. It’s child abuse. We’re wasting thousands of dollars and resources and man hours on a sexting case. That’s what we’re doing.”

WTF is going on these days???

Comment

This thread needs pics

Comment

So there are two sides to consider in this. On the one side there is a real risk to people sexting, especially when they are underage, especially when they don't grasp the potential implications.

The flipside is that so far the legal response to this sort of thing has only exacerbated the problem. It's being exacerbated in private, and exacerbated in public, there are even videos of this exacerbation that have found their way online. And then young people get a hold of such videos and exacerbate in front of their home computers.

I think that the authorities in the US need to get a grip. It's one thing to try and choke this phenomenon until its head goes purple, but whichever way you stroke it there's friction. Far too much hand wringing. Wanking.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          So there are two sides to consider in this. On the one side there is a real risk to people sexting, especially when they are underage, especially when they don't grasp the potential implications.

The flipside is that so far the legal response to this sort of thing has only exacerbated the problem. It's being exacerbated in private, and exacerbated in public, there are even videos of this exacerbation that have found their way online. And then young people get a hold of such videos and exacerbate in front of their home computers.

I think that the authorities in the US need to get a grip. It's one thing to try and choke this phenomenon until its head goes purple, but whichever way you stroke it there's friction. Far too much hand wringing. Wanking.

Bravo, well played sir!

Comment

Comment

Don't know about over there but here the age of consent is 16 but it's illegal to receive or send pics from anyone under 18.

Which means you and 2 mates can tag team a 16 years in all 3 holes but if she sends you a text of her **** you are breaking the law.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  While you're at it, think of me chained like this.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    While you're at it, think of me chained like this.

Thanks for the pic, you saved me from having to use my I'm imagination.

Is that your front yard?

Comment

Working...
                    X