Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. about to hold 3 Lineal Titles AT THE SAME DAMNT TIME!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Fans obviously suffer for it, but nothing we could do, but not buy the ppv's, when they get to a certain point, sadly money is all they see. Even with the young up-incoming fighters that talk all that ill fight anybody and legacy is the most important thing, they all start out like that but i think when they reach a certain level they change there tune.

Like Floyd for example, he was not popular at all back in the day, he wanted to fight the big names, he called prince Naz at one point trying to find a fighter with a name willing to go down in weight. Chasing Gatti around until he gave him the fight and then met his demands, same from when Delahoya finally gave him a shot and Floyd had to meet all his demands.

After becoming a cash cow obviously the risks started to get less in choosing who to fight. I think his mouth gotten him the hate from fans. I don't even remember when people started to call him a ducker, i think it was after the Gatti fight you see some people say it, but after the espn Floyd vs Pac buildup it erupted.
    I cant argue with that I suppose, I think the ducker tag is well deserved tbh though.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      I cant argue with that I suppose, I think the ducker tag is well deserved tbh though.
      True but you gotta admit it is a double standard with Floyd, I think Marg, P.will, Sergio he wanted no part off, Pac i blame both, but people make it out to seem like he was ducking everybody through his whole carrer. Honestly speaking i think most fans either started watching during 07 or people really dont know what there talking about and just go with general consensus and repeat everything like parrots.

One of my first threads when i made my account was talking about this subject and for w/e reason i got red K'd like crazy for that one topic lol , Its like people just have automatic hate and thought i was a ALT.

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
        Chaaaannngggg.......

Gon be the first to do it since Henry Armstrong.

All while being P4P #1 AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!!

Women lie, men lie, numbers dont lie...

Gon be the first to have 5 Lineal Championships, first since Henry Armstrong to hold 3 Lineal Championships..... Channnggggg......

Its gon happen bookmark this thread bruh's

BTW for the clowns that gon say he an opportunist isnt Cotto Nation saying Cotto had a close fight with Floyd????

Isnt Cotto Nation saying now he beat a great fighter in Martinez????

No excuses for Martinez right Cotto Nation????

Didnt this win according to Cotto Nation make Cotto's stock go up because he just beat the great Martinez right???

Dont self ether yourself by trying to discredit Floyd.
        Chaaaaaaa Chaaaaaaangggg!!!!! Son!!!

17 years on top. Even after taking almost 2 years off TWICE... he's still P4P #1.

Collectin' belts and titles against top comp and breakin' records.

Give the haters another roll of tissue. Snot nose cry babies.

Comment

True but you gotta admit it is a double standard with Floyd, I think Marg, P.will, Sergio he wanted no part off, Pac i blame both, but people make it out to seem like he was ducking everybody through his whole carrer. Honestly speaking i think most fans either started watching during 07 or people really dont know what there talking about and just go with general consensus and repeat everything like parrots.

One of my first threads when i made my account was talking about this subject and for w/e reason i got red K'd like crazy for that one topic lol , Its like people just have automatic hate and thought i was a ALT.

Of course there is a double standard with Floyd. Why does no one mention the fact that Pac & Team didn't want anything to do with Margarito when it was originally mentioned("we're not crazy" was the quote from Roach I think) and waited for him to be irrelevant, have a year layoff and STILL fought him at a catchweight! Or the fact that, just as Pwill & Sergio called out Floyd, they also called out Pac as well. Why didn't he fight them? Was that a duck? By the way, Arum disagrees with u on Floyd ducking Margarito.

Comment

Only gullible kind of people would believe Floyd would rematch Roach-trained Cotto even at Welterweight. Floyd's got balls of an ant how can he muster the courage to fight again?

Comment

To me i feel bad for GGG, because that was suppose to be his shot at fighting thee Lineal champ. I get where your coming from but, to Floyd he sees the money the ppv would generate i think he care's for money now at this stage.

Really, who would be a creditable opponent for Floyd to fight that could sell over a mill?

I think with streaming and how easy it is to watch fight for free online that neither Pac or Floyd would get the Mill mark without fighting a more popular fighter.
              1. Golovkin still has to get by Geale next month, and even if GGG does, there's no guarantee he'd get to fight for the Lineal title (did DiBella make GGG a promise that if Sergio won, Martinez-Golovkin would be next?)

2. I thought streams and all that were getting cracked down on, guess not

Comment

cotto is fighting canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
                  Chaaaannngggg.......

Gon be the first to do it since Henry Armstrong.

All while being P4P #1 AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!!

Women lie, men lie, numbers dont lie...

Gon be the first to have 5 Lineal Championships, first since Henry Armstrong to hold 3 Lineal Championships..... Channnggggg......

Its gon happen bookmark this thread bruh's

BTW for the clowns that gon say he an opportunist isnt Cotto Nation saying Cotto had a close fight with Floyd????

Isnt Cotto Nation saying now he beat a great fighter in Martinez????

No excuses for Martinez right Cotto Nation????

Didnt this win according to Cotto Nation make Cotto's stock go up because he just beat the great Martinez right???

Dont self ether yourself by trying to discredit Floyd.
                  floyd wouldnt fight canelo at 154 and he will fight for the MW title??
                  he is the 152 lbs champion, forget 154 or 160...

Comment

Woooooooooooooo

Lets ****.in go Floyd!!!!!!!!

And newwwwww WBC Lineal MW Champion of the worldddddddd

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      Gone has an 'e' at the end of it, FYI.

Comment

Working...
                      X