No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas hatred of European domination of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Atlas hatred of European domination of boxing

He actually said some quite insightful stuff, but ruined it by thinking WLAD was Russian and that he did more action after the fight. He was so rude, yet boring as hell fighters such as Floyd and Boredre Ward get high praise from him.

What a vile man.

If the fight was so good, why are you talking about Teddy Atlas?

Comment

the whole forum wants to know, where is your obama tattoo?

Comment

Teddy makes no secret of his hate for the Klitschkos. He always overstates the reach advantage Wlad has. Lennox had a wingspan of 84" compared to Wladimir's 81".

He used to always pick Wlad's oppnents to beat him. He picked Brock, Austin, Thompson in the first fight, and even Rahman to beat Wlad, plus some others.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          Teddy makes no secret of his hate for the Klitschkos. He always overstates the reach advantage Wlad has. Lennox had a wingspan of 84" compared to Wladimir's 81".

He used to always pick Wlad's oppnents to beat him. He picked Brock, Austin, Thompson in the first fight, and even Rahman to beat Wlad, plus some others.
          thats probably why he hates on wlad so much lol. he got tired of losing his picks

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
            thats probably why he hates on wlad so much lol. he got tired of losing his picks
            There used to be this thing called the Atlas curse, haha. Whoever he picked to win fights, they ended up losing.

It's odd though, didn't he train Povetkin?

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
              There used to be this thing called the Atlas curse, haha. Whoever he picked to win fights, they ended up losing.

It's odd though, didn't he train Povetkin?
              Yeah for a bit not his whole career, I do believe he was there to train him a bit before and possibly a fight or two after winning the interim WBA title but then Atlas didn't want to go and stay and train him in Europe as opposed to training in New York so they split.

Comment

He just hates Wladimir Klitschko. Cuz he's horrible to watch most of the time. I bet he's a big fan of GGG and Ruslan Provodnikov. So it's not about hating European fighters. Just klitschkos boring ass. I would rather see Lomachenko fight than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  He just hates Wladimir Klitschko. Cuz he's horrible to watch most of the time. I bet he's a big fan of GGG and Ruslan Provodnikov. So it's not about hating European fighters. Just klitschkos boring ass. I would rather see Lomachenko fight than him.
                  who knows maybe its envy. maybe hes just infatuated with hayden paniteiire like half the other hating bozos on here

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    That's how I see it.

Plus Teddy learned under Cus D'Amato so he has very high standards about what good boxing should look like.

Comment

Working...
                    X