Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did GGG not fight Ward the lineal champ at 168 but choose Chavez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
    Gennady Glovokin is not required to fight the best, so therefore it is not known as a cherry pick not can you bash him for going for the big money fight.

This only applies to IE select fighters.
    Andre Ward, Floyd Mayweather, Adrien Broner.

I wonder what they all have in common.....
    No, its been established that Broner can't contend with the best and should go back to padding his record by fighting blown up featherweights.

Comment

lol claiming i am racist?? yet larryx and few other floyd fans only defending stevenson based on something we all kno what.

ignore list here you come

Comment

Are any of you ****ers aware that Ward has promotional issues and is going through a lawsuit? I thought you guys were business minded over here???????

http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/3/26...xpect-him-back

Virgil Hunter: "We hope to get him back very soon. It's no secret that he's in some litigation right now. Until that sorts itself out, you know, we take it on a weekly basis. But we expect him back real soon."

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
          GGG Ain't fighting Ward at all, watch him drop back down or his team will make excuses that he didn't feel comfortable at 168 so will not be fighting there again.
          You're speculating now. While its quite possible he might "DUCK" Ward, he hasn't done so yet, so let's see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            No, its been established that Broner can't contend with the best and should go back to padding his record by fighting blown up featherweights.
            Lets not forget Adonis Stevenson either, he used to be a feared monster and now he's ducking because he decided to go to showtime for higher money.

So lets add to the list.

Mayweather
            Broner
            Ward
            Stevenson

All have no right to fight high reward, low risk fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Are any of you ****ers aware that Ward has promotional issues and is going through a lawsuit? I thought you guys were business minded over here???????

http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/3/26...xpect-him-back

Virgil Hunter: "We hope to get him back very soon. It's no secret that he's in some litigation right now. Until that sorts itself out, you know, we take it on a weekly basis. But we expect him back real soon."
              they forgot about business issues this time doe. hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Why did he not fight the best guy at 168? and don't talk to be about business and money because according to this forum that should not matter
                Then Mayweather should move up and fight GGG since he is the p4p #1, its the same jump that GGG would have to make to fight ward.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  lol claiming i am racist?? yet larryx and few other floyd fans only defending stevenson based on something we all kno what.

ignore list here you come
                  where did I defend stevenson?

You seem to be an intelligent poster. If I think its good that a fighter, any fighter, maximizes his earnings that doesn't mean I defended them.

Comment

why are those defending stevenson also posters that are ignorant regarding the topic

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      is ward available to fight now? no, he is not. go fk off

Comment

Working...
                      X