Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Hayman paid Canelo extra $5M to take it easy on Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    did he remove the tatoo? lol
    I dont know lol. And when he said it and showed the Tat he said "We are getting these tats" As in it was more than one of them that got the Tat.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
      Sounds about right, Instead of beating Floyd and making 3 or 4 times that in his next and future fights.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
        I dont know lol. And when he said it and showed the Tat he said "We are getting these tats" As in it was more than one of them that got the Tat.
        just look at your gif in your sig, he is clearly trying, he is just slow and predictable as hell lol

Comment

Comment

Al hayman + oscar + tranny surprise

possible

Comment

I wonder how much he got paid to take it easy on Trout.

Comment

yeah right, mayweather almost got robbed! GTFO

Comment

Al haymon probably gave him an extra 5 mill to accept the bull**** catchweight which is the same thing

They both had titles at 154 but while one of them was eating 5 guys burgers, the other one had to eat half a cucumber for dinner

Comment

If Canelo where ever to beat Floyd he would make a LOT more than $5M in the future. Doesn't make sense at all to entertain a 'bribe' when there is tons more at stake for winning than is being offered for 'losing'. Floyd just beat him, simple as that.

Didn't Floyd even say he was fighting him because he knew he had been built up (by fans/promoters etc) to be something he isn't yet? So thats as it turns out, but now he's beats him convincingly and now the guy took money to take it easy? Nah...

Comment

sounds legit.

Comment

Working...
                      X