UK Homeowner Arrested After Suspected Burglars Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] UK Homeowner Arrested After Suspected Burglars Shot

UK HOMEOWNER ARRESTED AFTER SUSPECTED BURGLARS SHOT

-A householder and his wife have been arrested in Leicestershire after two suspected burglars were hit with shotgun pellets.

-Police said they were alerted by the householder, who said a group of men had broken into his home in Welby, Melton Mowbray, and that he had fired a legally held shotgun.

-One of the suspected raiders called an ambulance. Another went to hospital.

-Officers said a man aged 35 and his wife aged 43 had been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-19456928

And??? Someone robbing your house isn't a good enough reason to start shooting people. If they were attacked it would be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      And??? Someone robbing your house isn't a good enough reason to start shooting people. If they were attacked it would be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post

What's so funny? That most Brits value life over objects?

Comment

What's so funny? That most Brits value life over objects?

Comment

What's funny is people from the US with a 5 times higher murder rate than the UK are posting about Brit crimes like there laws are better..........

Comment

what would u do if u were in that situation? if i had i gun i would shoot them in the legs but not kill em

Comment

Just had a look and most states have the same laws as the UK, they're only allowed to shoot if their or their families lives are in danger.

Comment

The British need a "Castle Doctrine" like in some US states.

States like Texas allow citizens protecting their homes, car, or place of business or employment to use force – including lethal force – when an intruder has unlawfully entered or is attempting to enter using force; is attempting to remove someone from the home, car, or workplace by force; or is attempting to commit a crime such as rape, murder, or robbery. An attempt to retreat is not required before a citizen is justified in using force against the invasive party in Texas.

Comment

But....but.....but how are you supposed to butter your toast?!?!

I'm just poking fun with you EU bros. I know, we kill each other too much here in the states.

Comment

Working...
                    X