X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    LOL is that really him???
    I promise you it is him. I don't waste my time making threads anymore unless it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      LOL! this fucking piece of shit rab says that he would kick my arse in a fight but after seeing this pic all i can say is LOLOLOLOLOL...the guy took the piss all that time had the nerve to call me a paki loads of times and thinks his little 5ft 2 140 pounds ******ed arse could mess me up LOL i would ask NO beg this little san diego ****** to say that shit to my face on his own one on one...hes seen what i look like i have my pic up on my profile for all to see....jeeze its like EVERY internet wannabe tough guy is some skinny downs syndrome look a like ****** like rab
      alex turner, son.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I promise you it is him. I don't waste my time making threads anymore unless it's worth it.
        Hahaha word! Too hilarious...

Comment

Kev with another poster killer thread yet again...

Comment

lmao!!! damm i'm cute.

Comment

people please start photoshopping it..... i don't mind.

Comment

Your nothing but a big meanie Kev always picking on tomato can and mid card level posters

Comment

who's digging the cotto shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                    who's digging the cotto shirt?
                    Where's the Morales shirt rab?

Comment

Lol all of those stories in the chat about girls turning you down through text messages and you coming home crying to us, talking about the girl of your dreams doesn't want you...I don't blame them.

Actually not only the girl of your dreams doesn't want you, the life of your dreams is all a lie. You're no gangster, you look like you listen to Britney Spears and play XBox all day.

What a loser. Please don't ever diss any body ever again. Now I know why you never showed yourself in any post your pic threads on here. I wouldn't either, with the persona you have on here, it wouldn't match your bitch-made looks.

Comment

Working...
                      X