Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't The Rock cut a half decent promo anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    IDK maybe its because he is on video but he seems not to be able to connect with the audience like he used to.

I want to see him live again since the 1st time he was back is not a good way to gauge because ppl were just marking out not having seen him for a long time in WWE.

Yeah, they're keeping him on video so they don't overuse him, since hes making the big comeback at Wrestlemania.

I think hes done to be honest, plus this is the PG era so they can only do/say so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
      The art behind the show? You mean drama and dialogue so awful that people who write for soap operas are better?

The only show worth watching at a wrestling even is the white trash and ******s in the stands. That's a show, albeit a depressing one.
      Way to heel it up for me, I guess now I am supposed to boo you and say you suck.

Comment

You have to appreciate the art behind the show not just the show itself.
        but with any tale the characters have to be strong or its nothing.

i can respect the athleticism involved but there is no sustenance

i just dont get how grown men watch it......thats all

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          but with any tale the characters have to be strong or its nothing.

i can respect the athleticism involved but there is no sustenance

i just dont get how grown men watch it......thats all
          Well if you don't pay attention to the subtle changes week to week in a performers performance and how they come into their own as a performer over the years I will also just say that its a live televised theater performance, its just entertainment like reading a book, no one is too old for that.

Comment

Well if you don't pay attention to the subtle changes week to week in a performers performance and how they come into their own as a performer over the years I will also just say that its a live televised theater performance, its just entertainment like reading a book, no one is too old for that.
            well to be fair i dont get why people watch half the crap that people tune in every week to watch

-The Bachelor
            -American Idol
            -Biggest Loser
            -Desperate Housewives
            -House
            -etc.

**** all that having to tune in week to week

give me adult swim, sportscenter, and the occasional nature show with something killing something else

Comment

A 26 years old Cena fanboy.

Comment

The promo was a little cheesy, but it's probably due to the PG era. There were few subliminal messages such as Cena not being as talented as him was on point. In real life, The Rock is a much better versatile entertainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post

The only show worth watching at a wrestling even is the white trash and ******s in the stands. That's a show, albeit a depressing one.
                  truuuuue dat!

Comment

Stone cold>>>>>>>>>>other sh-it

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      A 26 years old Cena fanboy.
                      I have just come to appreciate the work on the mic even if the in ring work isn't great and probably never will be, The Rock seems like he is trying to hard to be intense at the wrong times and like he is reading.

Comment

Working...
                      X