No announcement yet.

GSP vs Rampage is = to Silva vs Fedor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSP vs Rampage is = to Silva vs Fedor

Why is it all of a sudden Silva sucks but everybody wants to see him vs the greatest HW of all time yet nobody wants to see GSP vs Rampage ?

The sad part is all this Fedor bragging and boasting and Silva could actually win it.
    On the other hand nobody wants GSP anywhere near Rampage or any top 205er for that matter.

I'd love to see GSP grow some balls and challenge Hendo at 185 but UFC elected to keep Kimbo and let Dan go ?????? GTFO

Rampage or Hendo would end GSP career in 1 round.

Your gonna stir up a **** storm with this.

I'll only voice my opinion on only this part..... Fedor is roughly the same size as LHW Anderson(if not then smaller just more weight). That fight could go either way, I don't see how people just automatically count Anderson out on this one. Fedor is just the luckiest mofo ever to grace combat sports, that's why I don't count him out. Otherwise it would be a Franklin-Silva match.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Your gonna stir up a **** storm with this.

I'll only voice my opinion on only this part..... Fedor is roughly the same size as LHW Anderson(if not then smaller just more weight). That fight could go either way, I don't see how people just automatically count Anderson out on this one. Fedor is just the luckiest mofo ever to grace combat sports, that's why I don't count him out. Otherwise it would be a Franklin-Silva match.
        I hear you but I no longer question Fedor or his abilities. Fedor is a proven champ and while not skillfully flashy like The Spider he is undefeated and his record is among the deepest.

I think Anderson could take this too but I'll keep my $$ in pocket for that fight...lol !!!

Also they are not the same size naturally, but Silva's frame is more flexible weight wise than 85% of the sports contenders. Silva is a slim built guy. It's obvious he's got an NBA frame while Fedors got more of a beer drinking played football in high school and never need to work out again frame. Fedor is naturally more powerful just as Page is naturally more powerful than GSP.

It just seem etreme when I say Page but if I were to say Rashad vs GSP it wouldn't stand out the same.
        Let's not forget they are speaking of the greatest HW ever.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
          Speak on it !!!

Speechless huh ?

Well since GSP is "better" than Silva and Rampage is not considered the "Greatest" LHW out there what is the difference between these two fights ?

Don't get emotional let's debate the topics like true fans of combat sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
            Speak on it !!!

Speechless huh ?
            Speechless at your double digit IQ, yes.

Well since GSP is "better" than Silva and Rampage is not considered the "Greatest" LHW out there what is the difference between these two fights ?
            I never said GSP was better than Silva. Where did I say that? In fact I have Anderson ranked #1 and GSP ranked #2 P4P. I said GSP's wrestling is better and Anderson's TDD is crap. I never said Anderson sucks. You're just butthurt because you think people hate Anderson because he's black. LOL get a life.

GSP is a WW, he's not going to move up on a whim, unprepared and lose like BJ Penn likes to do.

Anderson can carry more weight on his frame without having to bulk, GSP's frame isn't designed to carry that kind of size. Nobody moves up a weight class against one of the best in the world without being prepared. Whoever does is a ******.

Define getting emotional. A butthurt Anderson fan who thinks that people like Fedor or GSP and not Silva, are white supremacists.

You're not a fan, you're a troll and I can't believe I'm actually wasting my time responding to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
              Speak on it !!!

Speechless huh ?

Now lets take a look at Bret then let's take a look at Silva

6'5"
              265 Brett Rogers and Fedor Emelianenko
              Get more pictures like this from SHERDOG.COM and Fedor 6'0 233lbs

Now let's look at Anderson 6'2" 185lbs / RJJ

Roy Jones Jr. vs. Anderson Silva hypothetical Pictures, Images and Photos

Must we look at the size difference between Bj and GSP

GSP has gone from fearless warrior to "if I take him down early I might not get punched in the face".

Silva is pissed because he can't face the type of competition you want him to face and your pissed at him about it.

Fedor gets praised for asking Overeem for a drug test while Mayweather just got crucified for it.

You figure it out

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
                Speechless at your double digit IQ, yes.

I never said GSP was better than Silva. Where did I say that? In fact I have Anderson ranked #1 and GSP ranked #2 P4P. I said GSP's wrestling is better and Anderson's TDD is crap. I never said Anderson sucks. You're just butthurt because you think people hate Anderson because he's black. LOL get a life.

GSP is a WW, he's not going to move up on a whim, unprepared and lose like BJ Penn likes to do.

Anderson can carry more weight on his frame without having to bulk, GSP's frame isn't designed to carry that kind of size. Nobody moves up a weight class against one of the best in the world without being prepared. Whoever does is a ******.

Define getting emotional. A butthurt Anderson fan who thinks that people like Fedor or GSP and not Silva, are white supremacists.

You're not a fan, you're a troll and I can't believe I'm actually wasting my time responding to you.
                Fair enough maybe your catching more of my arguements towards everybody.
                I just for A.Silva is everything wev'e been looking for in a mixed martial artist but can't get any respect.

I understand if the hate started after Saturday but it's always been there. It also pisses me off that the new GSP fans don't desire more from him. I quit phukkin wit B.J because I felt he took his abilities to lightly but I never questioned his heart which imo made Ali who he is.

Comment

Your crying is beyond pathetic . I cant stand sensitive mother****ers who cry racism at every ****ing thing .

Comment

Fedor would murder Anderson, stronger, bigger, harder hitter, more experienced, better wrestler and submission, tougher, and better mentally. Fedor has gone up against, trains with and spars with internationally renowned kickboxers. Silvia has been lucky in that the UFC and America as a whole lacks guys good at kickboxing, this is making Anderson look good.

Comment

Working...
                    X