No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis backstage after Holyfield Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
    Lennox was the British peoples champion he was never a real champion though. He was over rated, and people who say he was robbed have no clue. To beat a champion you gotta knock him out and force the fight. As Lewis always did he jabbed and grabbed. Thats not a real champion he was a paper champion. Never beat anyone that was a real champion and even got knocked out by a bum named Rahman. He should be ashamed of himself especially after ducking all the worthy opposition and retiring so he didnt have to fight them.
    lol.......................

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
      you are an idiot ''To beat a champion you gotta knock him out'' that is some real dumb logic

where in the rules of boxing does it state you need to Win by K.O in order to to win a title? boxing is a sweet science its about outboxing your oponent Lewis clearly did that
      if you call what lennox did out boxing holyfield then thats just ******ed. Lennox never once out boxed anyone he jabbed and grabbed his way to victories unless he was fighting bums to get knockouts

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        That drunk hick who said his piece after the limeys? Fuck off, Poon. :laff: Besides, my accent has some weird international thing going on.

I was just trying to get you to pop into this thread..

It worked!!!

Comment

if you call what lennox did out boxing holyfield then thats just ******ed. Lennox never once out boxed anyone he jabbed and grabbed his way to victories unless he was fighting bums to get knockouts
          Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
            I was just trying to get you to pop into this thread..

It worked!!!
            I had already looked at the video (being a Lummox fan) before you went spouting off.

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
              Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?
              nahh I'm always brutally honest and it's the people that call others stupid that are in denial about the truth and stupid themselves. Lewis is and always will be considered a bum never worthy of being a champion just a whinning ***** who ducked everyone that he knew he couldnt beat. To be a champion you gotta beat the champion and thats something he never did.

Comment

nahh I'm always brutally honest and it's the people that call others stupid that are in denial about the truth and stupid themselves. Lewis is and always will be considered a bum never worthy of being a champion just a whinning ***** who ducked everyone that he knew he couldnt beat. To be a champion you gotta beat the champion and thats something he never did.
                that’s not the truth its your ****ty little bias opinion worlds apart from any truth

the bolded is real ironic coming from you

Comment

Thats pretty cool thanks for sharing i wish hbo would go into the dressing rooms after the fight just to see the emotion of the fighters maybe only the winners judging on what kind of shape the loser is in.Don King quite possibly the most shameless bastard to walk the planet

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                    Thats pretty cool thanks for sharing i wish hbo would go into the dressing rooms after the fight just to see the emotion of the fighters maybe only the winners judging on what kind of shape the loser is in.Don King quite possibly the most shameless bastard to walk the planet
                    yeah that would be pretty neat too bad we had to watch that little ***** Lewis cry because the judges were kind enough to give him a draw when he did nothing at all to even come close to winning that fight. Lewis is so over rated always will be,

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                      I agree it would make good viewing and yes don king is a **** amongst ****s

Comment

Working...
                      X