Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    So who got Paige alleged sex tape

Really? I'm gonna have to look for it later.

Paige is hot, but I'd rather see Cena do the old five knuckle shuffle all over Nikki Bella's tatas.

Comment

• Really addicted to these shoot interviews. I get them as recommendations on the Youtube homepage. What fans have done is take from hours long podcasts & make smaller usually 5-6 min clips based on a topic.

I click on one & 2 hours later I'm still listening to Jim Cornette talk about the good old days of the territories & get jack sh.it done.

Comment

• Thoughts on Goldberg-Lesnar maineventing Wrestlemania?

Comment

• Just watched Paige sex tape with Xavier woods and Maddox

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            Just watched Paige sex tape with Xavier woods and Maddox
            I guess Maddox and Woods were on the same Paige
            Last edited by flipbjefrox; 03-18-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Just watched Paige sex tape with Xavier woods and Maddox
              I was hoping she made a video with Scott Hall. Hey yo.

Xavier Woods gave her the old up up down down. Wonder if she gave him a rusty trombone off camera.

I've always thought Maddox looked like a cuck literally. Xavier's wood is a little smaller than I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                Thoughts on Goldberg-Lesnar maineventing Wrestlemania?

I like the idea of the rematch and I've warmed up to the match being for the Universal title, but they should absolutely not main event Wrestlemania.

Having a heel like Lesnar beating Goldberg in a match that most likely doesn't last 5 minutes won't make the crowd happy. Is it even official? They keep referring to Orton as the man main eventing Wrestlemania.

Wyatt vs Orton has been building for months and deserves to headline. Owens vs Jericho would have been just as good to headline if the Universal title was on the line.

Back to Lesnar and the Universal title, apparently Vince is still hellbent on making Roman THE guy and wants Brock to put him over at next year's Wrestlemania. Roman puts on great main event level matches and he can still be the big superstar they want, but he needs to turn heel to win the fans over. In 2015 he wasn't ready so Rollins cashed in. 2016, Roman as a face basically had no crowd support.

I'd rather see Brock put Braun Strowman over at this point. The big man has serious potential.
                Last edited by Willy Wanker; 03-18-2017, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I was hoping she made a video with Scott Hall. Hey yo.

Xavier Woods gave her the old up up down down. Wonder if she gave him a rusty trombone off camera.

I've always thought Maddox looked like a cuck literally. Xavier's wood is a little smaller than I expected.
                  Yup i just saw it too. Kinda dissapointed and lmfao@ that one white dude recording her riding that sbc. The coming months i predict the wwe will drop her and so will that messican dude shes dating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    Really addicted to these shoot interviews. I get them as recommendations on the Youtube homepage. What fans have done is take from hours long podcasts & make smaller usually 5-6 min clips based on a topic.

I click on one & 2 hours later I'm still listening to Jim Cornette talk about the good old days of the territories & get jack sh.it done.
                    I love listening to Cornette's stories.

Bring back the territories!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I love listening to Cornette's stories.

Bring back the territories!
                      Yeah, his territories' stories are quite fascinating. He was talking about how many smart wrestlers owned %s of the territories they were main eventers in such as Jerry Lawler. The topic was wrestlers pay & how today you have may be less than 50 guys making good money but given how decentralized wrestling was in territories' days you had LOTS of guys making six figures.

Also talked about how Ron Simmons wasn't the first Black World Champion but some guy from 60s.

Comment

Working...
                      X