Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any common opponents between GGG and Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

common opponents only make sense if A & C fought B the exact same way.

frazier was able to handle alis boxing but not foremans brute force whereas foreman couldnt handle a alis boxing but bounced frazier like a basket ball.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
      yeah I peeped it out and didn't see it but marchegiano did, they have one common opponent and they both had him out in the first round. milton nunez.
      Golovkin was given the WBA regular title after that fight, It was for the Interim. What a ****ing joke.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Not surprising since they've been at different weight classes...but you'd think him and jacobs would have fought at least one common opponent being that they are both top guys in the same weight class.
        Because Jacobs has not fought anyone. He has no notable accolades except for Quillin. I reckon Jacobs would lose to a couple of the guys on Golovkins resume(Murray, Monroe). Jacobs is barely a top guy.

Comment

Someone lost the info war.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Golovkin was given the WBA regular title after that fight, It was for the Interim. What a ****ing joke.
            I agree, it was a joke, but you know why that happened though don't you? The WBAs a fkn joke period.

Comment

Working...
            X