• Show
Clear All

There's some funny **** going on in this thread. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Wow, that's a real zinger...
      Im just trying to help.

Comment

No one will ever let him forget that night so he is and will be paying dearly for his decision.....hard to get angry at him anymore because it will be his undying nightmare that wont end. But I really hope he comes back strong and takes some zeros off of some fighters records.....or as they say, kicks a$$ and takes some names. I imagine all of us have done something in our lives where we wish we could turn the clock back; where we would do anything on earth to change something in our past. He will live with that like the rest of us will for something we have done. But for him it was on international TV so that is going to sting for some time.
        Last edited by richardt; 11-29-2016, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Larry wtf is up with your sig, name, avi... Did you lose a bet? Did you bet on walters and are now salty
          hell no i didnt bet on Walters..but apparently i can be called a n199er on here by http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=199362 and it is ok..i can be called a ****ing monkey and nothing happens..but i put up a black power avy and the mods change that tho

Comment

Assalam Alaikum, Minister Larry.
            I made a thread about it the night of the fight, saying I can't remember someone putting up less of a fight and you know what I got? People acting as if Walters was completely destroyed and it was the only sensible thing to do. As if Nicolas was seconds away from death. So, god forbid you talk about Walters having no heart because they feel that robs credit from Loma. No one is robbing Loma of anything. He did great, regardless of how pathetic Walters behaved at the end.

I don't feel that he needs to get pounded to burger, but I've weathered through rougher sparring sessions than what Nick put himself through that night. He didn't get hurt, he got scared.
            That attitude is infuriating to hear from boxing fans. Walters barely broke a ****ing sweat and some of them talked like he was Cotto after the first Margarito fight. 99.9% of pro fighters don't quit in that situation, and there's a reason for that. Especially at this level, in a fight of this magnitude.

I've been saying it every day, all Walters had to do was go out there for one more round and try to turn the fight around. Get a little reckless, give earnest effort. if he wants to throw in the towel then, fine. He tried. He never did that. He meekly accepted getting outboxed for 7 rounds and then quit the second Loma tried to make a fight of it. If anything, Loma opening up should have been an encouraging development because it gave Walters openings that didn't exist before.

Nope, he'd rather take the paycheck and quit. It was truly disgraceful.

Comment

If I'm following correctly, I believe it's a commentary on race relations on NSB and how certain pro-arian messages are tolerated.
              BTW, it's appropriate to address him as 'Minister'.
              Amen..this site has gone to utter **** and the mods are allowing it..but they change my damn avy?? yet gauze had a ****ing white power avy for over a month

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                Couldn't deal with a slicker fighter.
                There, I fixed that for you.

Comment

"He straight up quit and ran over to Loma's corner to suck him off..I have literally never seen anything like that in the history of boxing..Then after the fight he is in the hallway d1ck riding the guy...His career is over i can not see how he can ever get a meaningful fight again and expect anyone to tune in....That was downright disgusting.. Walters just made the hall of shame!!!enjoy that check pal..you sold your soul for it"

It was insane. Never seen anything like it. Also nuts how Walters is a "big Puncher" so being down on points shouldn't have been a hug deal half way through the fight.

Very ODD situation

Comment

Originally posted by Minister LarryX View Post
                    hell no i didnt bet on Walters..but apparently i can be called a n199er on here by http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=199362 and it is ok..i can be called a ****ing monkey and nothing happens..but i put up a black power avy and the mods change that tho
                    That was a horrible thing to say to someone and really shows true colors.. Don't let the trolls get to you

Comment

...it is ok to send this to posters on here ya'll nothing will be done about it..call me a monkey a ape a n199er..its cool

Comment

Working...
                      X