No announcement yet.

Beterbiev IBF eliminator fight dated for 24 february

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
    Well if Beterbiev win the eliminator fight they will have until september to fight Beterbiev either Ward or Kovalev. People complain Beterbiev wasn't active now he have 2 fight within next 3 months
    Yeah IBF are good at enforcing mandos and eliminators. The problem is the rankings are often so bad (as are all of the orgs) that the eliminators are complete mismatches or just low level scraps of zero significance.

If their rankings were good then them enforcing the rules would be great for the sport

Glad Beterbiev is back active and should be looking at a big fight soon. I would think, despite the belt situation, that Stevenson makes the most sense as they are both with PBC.

Comment

this guy is the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
        1. NOT RATED
        2. Artur Beterbiev
        3. Erik Skoglund
        4. Sean Monaghan
        5. Enrico Kolling
        6. Marcus Browne
        7. Igor Mikhalkin
        8. Vyacheslav Shabransky
        9. Sullivan Barrera
        10. Oleksandr Gvozdyk
        11. Robert Stieglitz
        12. Trent Broadhurst
        13. Chad Dawson
        14. Michael Lee
        15. Radivoje Kalajdric
        I hope they bump up Oleksandr Gvozdyk in the rankings. Can't imagine Skoglund fighting him. Kölling wasn't that good before he got Diabetes and after that he didn't get better. The whole rankings are like that. Garbage.

Comment

Artur will be world champion next year. Everyone doesnt know Artur but he's incredibly talented and strong! He became european champion twice, once became the world champion in his amateur career. He knocking out all his opponents. Next target: Isidro Ranoni Prieto!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Yeah IBF are good at enforcing mandos and eliminators. The problem is the rankings are often so bad (as are all of the orgs) that the eliminators are complete mismatches or just low level scraps of zero significance.

If their rankings were good then them enforcing the rules would be great for the sport

Glad Beterbiev is back active and should be looking at a big fight soon. I would think, despite the belt situation, that Stevenson makes the most sense as they are both with PBC.
            Haymon agreed to let Beterbiev fight on HBO to get belts under PBC

Comment

Beterbiev has to get past Prieto first which is no gimme. I personally think Beterbiev is overrated, I mean he is dangerous as hell, strong with monstrous power in both hands but his skillset and speed are not all that impressive.

Comment

Working...
              X