Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Rigo is great.

I'm confident he has an Earth Ascendant. Taurus or Virgo
    I'm guess Taurus just because he's pretty stubborn and forces opponents to fight his kind of fight -- also can get seated by a punch and come back with thump of his own.

Comment

• personally I don't put stock into rising signs. Sure it gives a bit of color perhaps to how a person appears but I don't think it has any actual significant impact on the substance of someone's personality makeup of how they will fight or how tough they might be or not be.

However with that said I agree he appears to be some sort of air/fire sign ascend. cus he's definitely extremely provocative, acts like Tyson Fury basically in conferences

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        he's a taurus rising on algol. makes him a vicious fighter. his father talks about his birth time in his documentary

cancer mercury people don't talk sophisticated but they can rally people.

mcgregor. brock lesnar. donald trump etc.

even Tyson. he didn't speak well but when he speaks people listen. its' a weird thing. i mean is there anyone more quoted than that dude?
        That's telling. He's dedicated and wants to be glamorous.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          once again, exceptions don't make the rule.

the iron chin is more synonymous with the cancerian fighter than any other imo
          eh. I'd say virgo or taurus has an edge in that category but cancer is up there

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
            personally I don't put stock into rising signs. Sure it gives a bit of color perhaps to how a person appears but I don't think it has any actual significant impact on the substance of someone's personality makeup of how they will fight or how tough they might be or not be.

However with that said I agree he appears to be some sort of air/fire sign ascend. cus he's definitely extremely provocative, acts like Tyson Fury basically in conferences
            Nah Joe Louis Cancer Boys Asc

Comment

Any takers on McGregor's Asc?

He speaks exceptionally well for a Cancer and has very colorful outfits. White America's hero because every white boy likes him.

My vote is Libra Asc.
              I'm guessing Leo.... Ali had Leo rising.

Comment

• Let look at Joe's Chart. He basically has it all.

Cancer Asc
                Taurus Sun
                Cap Moon
                Mars in Leo

But his chin wasn't GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                  personally I don't put stock into rising signs. Sure it gives a bit of color perhaps to how a person appears but I don't think it has any actual significant impact on the substance of someone's personality makeup of how they will fight or how tough they might be or not be.

rising sign is more important than any other placement in astrology

of the few ATG's. it's all leo, cancer and sagg risings.

Sagg rising has Frazier, Robinson, Leonard

Leo has Ali

Cancer has dempsey Louis

If we can get the birth sign. you can almost pin point winners by astrology imo.

the sagg rising has that intelligence, athleticism and bounce

Comment

Let look at Joe's Chart. He basically has it all.

Cancer Asc
                    Taurus Sun
                    Cap Moon
                    Mars in Leo

But his chin wasn't GOAT.
                    alot of greats seem to have air mars though. mayweather aqua mars, tyson gemini i believe? Coudl of sworn there was a top guy with mars libra but can't think of it

Comment

• Originally posted by deejd View Post
                      I'm guessing Leo.... Ali had Leo rising.
                      He definitely packing some Leo energy. His Moon is there

Comment

Working...
                      X