No announcement yet.

Joe Strong molests a crab...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Strong molests a crab...

I dunno about you guys, but I love it when I see my boy joe strong has uploaded another video on YouTube.

His latest one comes with a backstory that Joe explained in one of his videos - perhaps to avoid flack, Joe has since taken this video down.

In it he said:

Originally posted by Joe Strong
    I was swimming in the water when I came across a sand crab - literally. I grabbed that crab and told it what a man I was, how it had a slight advantage under the water, but in a street fight on land I'd KO it with a single punch. Possibly even kill it - that's how fearsome my power is. Anyway, I explained to the crab that it either took what I had to offer, or I'd take it to my building site and use it to test out my sledgehammer. A sledgehammer I can wield for 25 hours a day without getting tired. The crab soon saw that it had no choice and let me repeatedly fuck it in the mouth and anus. In the following video I'm about to upload, you'll see how I tried to finish off this lovemaking session by sticking a water bottle up its ass. The crab was scared, but your boy Joe is not one to be denied...

Imagine that poor crab when it gets home at night to his wife and kids:

"You okay, dear? You look... shaken up?"

"No. N-no. Nothing wrong here."

"Right. Okay. Have you been drinking or something?"

"No, what makes you say that?"

"It's just that you're walking straight."

"I might as well confess... it was that Joe Strong again. He won't stop bumming me."

"Why don't you put up more of a fight? Use your pincers when he's forcing you to wank him off? I think you must secretly like it. Are you gay deep down? Is that what it is? You enjoy being arse raped by Joe?"

"Just leave it, love. I gotta go into my shell and wipe the blood out of my asshole."

That crab was ready to pinch the crap out of joe. I used to go crabbing as a kid, and once a crab smashed my uncles thumb and his thumbnail turned black right away.

We later boiled that badass crab and feasted on it. Was a great meal!

Comment

Fake. Joe molests crabs in a much manlier manner. He also has the stamina to molest crabs for a much longer duration.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
        Fake. Joe molests crabs in a much manlier manner. He also has the stamina to molest crabs for a much longer duration.
        Jokes aside, it really IS Joe's video.

Comment

But hold on, there's more:

Originally posted by Joe Strong View Post
          I went in on the crab for round two when the biggest whale shark in history tried to tear me to shreds. As half my body was in his mouth, I let him think he was winning but after a minute I couldn't hold in my laughter. "Is that the best you got?" I asked. "I've gotten cut worse shaving!" Poor thing didn't stand a chance. He's never been to one of my job sites. I tore the bastard apart with my bare hands while went back to railing that crab. Soon after that, every living creature in the ocean came after me but quickly turned around once they saw my crew of sledgehammer swingin' desperadoes waiting for them.

Comment

That's quite a fetish he has there.

Comment

Is that really Joe Strong's video?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                I dunno about you guys, but I love it when I see my boy joe strong has uploaded another video on YouTube.

His latest one comes with a backstory that Joe explained in one of his videos - perhaps to avoid flack, Joe has since taken this video down.

In it he said:

Imagine that poor crab when it gets home at night to his wife and kids:

"You okay, dear? You look... shaken up?"

"No. N-no. Nothing wrong here."

"Right. Okay. Have you been drinking or something?"

"No, what makes you say that?"

"It's just that you're walking straight."

"I might as well confess... it was that Joe Strong again. He won't stop bumming me."

"Why don't you put up more of a fight? Use your pincers when he's forcing you to wank him off? I think you must secretly like it. Are you gay deep down? Is that what it is? You enjoy being arse raped by Joe?"

"Just leave it, love. I gotta go into my shell and wipe the blood out of my asshole."
                LOL... Good stuff... That crab took it good boy...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Is that really Joe Strong's video?
                  yeah it is my video

Comment

His nuts wouldn't withstand one claw crunching!

Comment

Working...
                    X