Khan turns down eliminator against Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Like Tim was ever going to take the fight

Khan simply pulled out before Tim because he had to announce his next opponent, unless u wanted Khan to wait till Tim said "no"

but i'll let the khan haters spin it
    ^this^ i agreed, Bob and Haymon dont do business together so wy even entertain the idea when history shows Bradley never wanted the fight, some people forget the business side if boxing and jump quick on the trigger

Comment

• i used to defend khan i didnt like him but i did find myself defending him at times but anymore i cant. you got broner brook thurman bradley all wanting to fight khan and he fights algeiri instead. I mean honestly i dont get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        i used to defend khan i didnt like him but i did find myself defending him at times but anymore i cant. you got broner brook thurman bradley all wanting to fight khan and he fights algeiri instead. I mean honestly i dont get it

when and where?

Broner was offered a fight at 147, he declined, wanted it at 144.

Khan has offered to fight Bradley numerous times, again Bradley has shown no interest. He doesnt want to fight Khan, i dont know why.

Comment

• LOL, now people like... at least he getting paid though. Who cares about good fights, the money doe.

Ahhhh

Comment

Working...
          X