How many ppv's has Canelo headlined?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
    Flowmos are in full force today.
    As a reasonable Floyd fan, its tough to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      ZERO! Canelo is not on Mayweather Card to Boost Mayweather PPV's, that is GBP piggy backing off of Mayweather trying to Develop their Own PPV Star which they have yet to Develop

Without Mayweather HBO wouldn't even consider doing a PPV Event with GBP and HBO Certainly not going to try and sale Canelo by himself as a PPV Event Right now when for one he refuse to fight any of the top fighters in his Division and two outside of Mexico he really don't have that type of Following Just Yet

The only PPV Worthy Fight For Canelo is a fight with Mayweather!

Fans need to let the guy develop into a PPV Star HIMSELF and stop trying to act as if this kid is already on Mayweather or Pacquiao Level, we been here before with Khan and we all know what Happened to Him
      agreed..............

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        Thread title should be changed to, "How many PPV's has Alexander or Guerrero headlined?"
        why??this thread was made for people claiming Canelo is the reason for Floyds ppv sells

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I like how Larry was pretending to be a Canelo fan to hype him up when he thought Canelo was facing Mayweather....

but now that we know it's Alexander Canelo is an unknown bum
          This is so true, it's not even funny. I mean at least I think the same today as I thought when ginger was being hyped as a potential for a Floyd clash. But a lot o these Floyd fans can't decide who's credible & who isn't. 1 there's only 1 fighter that they all agree he shouldn't face. A fighter named Martinez, I wonder why??

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I like how Larry was pretending to be a Canelo fan to hype him up when he thought Canelo was facing Mayweather....

but now that we know it's Alexander Canelo is an unknown bum
            It's in Floyd's fanatics dna. They flip flop like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              This is so true, it's not even funny. I mean at least I think the same today as I thought when ginger was being hyped as a potential for a Floyd clash. But a lot o these Floyd fans can't decide who's credible & who isn't. 1 there's only 1 fighter that they all agree he shouldn't face. A fighter named Martinez, I wonder why??
              Im saying the same thing ive been saying..the kid has talent and can fight..all im saying is how can posters claim he is the reason floyd sells so much when he has never headlined a card himself

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                Im saying the same thing ive been saying..the kid has talent and can fight..all im saying is how can posters claim he is the reason floyd sells so much when he has never headlined a card himself
                All boxers can fight. Even those with losing records. Hell, even you or I. Doesn't mean you're on Floyd's level, money wise nor talent wise. What i'm telling you is that you should have seen this coming, I did.

There are some people right now who actually believe that it's possible for Floyd to duck ginger. Yeah, ginger. How the hell do you duck someone who's done absolutely nothing in the weight class he's campaigned at for years??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  i don't think i ever seen anyone say floyd shouldn't fight martinez or wouldn't like to see that fight some people just feel like floyd doesn't have to being that sergio is a middleweight

Comment

Working...
                  X