No announcement yet.

Farmer will fight Tank on DAZN "if the business is right"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The reason Eddie signed Farmer was to lure Tank over. Notice Eddie only offered Tank a fight. He didn't offer Berchelt or Ito/Herring a fight. After Farmer said he wasn't fighting JoJo, Eddie put his ass on the undercard his last fight and now he's back begging to fight JoJo to get a deal with DAZN

Farmer don't want to fight anybody. He already turned down the JoJo fight

He was taking big **** like he the man and when Eddie realized Farmer ain't trying to fight nobody here threw him on the undercard for his last fight and commenced to getting boo'd out of the arena.

Comment

I see this fight get talked about a lot on here and I've never understood it. I'm not a Davis fan but I can understand his appeal, but Tevin Farmer is a bore. Is there really a large group of people that would get excited for an upcoming Tevin Farmer fight? I'd watch this fight if it was on an undercard to a fight I actually cared about, but otherwise I wouldn't bother. And I'm a hardcore boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        2M to Farmer is a low ball offer? In what world is that a low ball offer to a fighter who is an UC fighter that gets booed nearly every fight with no fan base? I mean if Hearn/DAZN will pay Farmer more than 2M for the fight, then fair play to him. But acting like that is a low ball offer to Farmer is laughable.

His side should make a counter offer to Ellerbe then. Ask for 3M or whatever and see what they say.
        Since those Wilder “Low ball” offers, any boxer can ask for anything that they want. Whether they deserve it or not is irrelevant. We created a monster in that aspect, you cannot go back now and question if “That is a low ball” offer or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Since those Wilder “Low ball” offers, any boxer can ask for anything that they want. Whether they deserve it or not is irrelevant. We created a monster in that aspect, you cannot go back now and question if “That is a low ball” offer or not.
          Exactly.
          Haymon fanboys need to be consistent when crying lowball.
          They scream lowball only when it comes to DAZN/Hearn,
          but not when it comes to PBC/TMT/Sho/Fox/Spinoza...

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            Exactly.
            I just want them to keep the same energy. Don’t question anything about low ball. I mean we all know in the real world what low ball was before, But not anymore.

Comment

The reason Eddie signed Farmer was to lure Tank over. Notice Eddie only offered Tank a fight. He didn't offer Berchelt or Ito/Herring a fight. After Farmer said he wasn't fighting JoJo, Eddie put his ass on the undercard his last fight and now he's back begging to fight JoJo to get a deal with DAZN

Farmer don't want to fight anybody. He already turned down the JoJo fight

He was taking big **** like he the man and when Eddie realized Farmer ain't trying to fight nobody here threw him on the undercard for his last fight and commenced to getting boo'd out of the arena.

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Exactly.
              Don't be fooled. Farmer doesn't want to fight anybody but those stumblebums he's been fighting. He didn't want to fight JoJo. He wanted to let other fighters starve. Now that his contract is up he suddenly wants to fight JoJo. Maybe JoJo should let him starve? Farmer really thought he was the man after getting overpaid in order for Hearn to lure Davis over. Without his name attached to Davis he wouldn't have gotten a contract

Comment

Huh? What does Wilder have to do with this and are you comparing Wilder to Farmer? A fight consisting of Joshua vs Wilder was going to be the biggest in boxing. A fight between Davis vs Farmer is a good fight, that's all. Apples and oranges comparison. Farmer is a f'n undercard fighter to top it off. Now, LIS in my earlier post, if DAZN/Hearn are willing to pay him more than 2M against Davis, then fair play to him. Ask for what DAZN is willing to pay him and counter the 2M offer with that. But that's not his goal for now. He wants to secure a multi-fight deal with DAZN now that he is a FA. Losing to Davis wrecks any chance of getting the type of multi-fight deal that he is looking for.

Comment

He knows Tank not going to DAZN

Since signing with DAZN Farmer tone as completely changed when it comes to that Tank Davis fight. He is making good money to fight weak opponents so I guess he would rather continue to do that and keep his winning streak going

He goes back to DAZN, probably loses to JoJo Diaz for far less than $2 Million and you will never hear from Farmer again

Tevin seems to not want to fight any of the other Champions based on what JoJo Diaz is saying he wants to continue to make that easy money beating on guys Eddie Hearn finds for him

Call his Bluff, raise it up to $3-3.5 Million! With Mayweather Back I think Tank is going to do better than expected on PPV hopefully the load up the card though and it is not just a bunch of Sh#T Mayweather Promotions fighters on the Undercard
                  Last edited by sicko; 08-17-2019, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Huh? What does Wilder have to do with this and are you comparing Wilder to Farmer? A fight consisting of Joshua vs Wilder was going to be the biggest in boxing.
                    What does Wilder has to do with this? Yes am comparing them two. Farmer is even in a better situation. He is getting paid more by DAZN. Wilder was getting paid peanut to the offers he was getting. The energy spent with Wilder should be the same for Farmer,

Fact is they are in the same both, apples and apples, same energy. #Lowball offer... keep the same energy.

Comment

Don't be fooled. Farmer doesn't want to fight anybody but those stumblebums he's been fighting. He didn't want to fight JoJo. He wanted to let other fighters starve. Now that his contract is up he suddenly wants to fight JoJo. Maybe JoJo should let him starve? Farmer really thought he was the man after getting overpaid in order for Hearn to lure Davis over. Without his name attached to Davis he wouldn't have gotten a contract
                      Am not fooled. I have the same feeling about Wilder then that you have about farmer now. At least Farmer has seen 2m dollars before in his fights. Wilder didn’t see 12.5m or 15m when he turn those offers down..... #Lowball offer, keep the same energy.

Comment

Working...
                      X