Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-16-2020, 03:21 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4499 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 165,275.82
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
Id break your jaw that's REAL to . youre a dummy and id smash you . . lol
You wouldnít do sh** you sad old fool.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 03:23 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Technology has hard time measuring punching power, but this guy can do it from the crowd (probably very far away) in a noisy arena.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Iíve seen it in real time in the flesh and have seen it on TV. I evidently have a more rounded perspective.

How many fights you attended in the last few months mate???

Youíre the definition of an armchair fan who doesnít support the sport, yet always has an opinion about it.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:26 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6708 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 83,836.83
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
You wouldn’t do sh** you sad old fool.
Yea I wouldn't bc you would stay hiding from another country ,punk azz ...let me know when you go to these fights you supposedly go around the world and visit the east coast and we'll have a little talk about it ?
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 03:36 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
Yea I wouldn't bc you would stay hiding from another country ,punk azz ...let me know when you go to these fights you supposedly go around the world and visit the east coast and we'll have a little talk about it ?
Iím in Vegas next weekend... book a flight if you want. You could even ATTEND A LIVE FIGHT!

Do you really think I would risk my well paid job beating up some middle aged weirdo off a forum.

Get a life you sad old b***ard.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:40 PM #65
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 22127 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,193,231.21
Total Points: 1,213,761.39
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Idk about all this overdone dick measuring all the time but I feel like that Klitchko KD of AJ changed AJ. I wonder if that Wilder KD of Fury has changed Fury. So far post that fight I've not seen much from Fury although that's to be expected vs the caliber of opponent he's fought. The WWE "fight" & MMA talk out of the blue is making me wonder if we see a different less boxing wizard focused Fury in the rematch who's more safety first or doesn't take shots as well doe. Knockouts can often change fighters but sometimes a KD or punch that you overcome changes a guys whole focus in the ring after it cuz he doesn't wanna walk through that fire again. Hector Camacho post-Rosario might be the most often talked about example of that phenomenon.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 03:46 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2470 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 110,393.03
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 

I dunno who told you Joshua's chin is soft. That's a bit on the absurd side.

I always used Wlad to point out Joshua lost the boxing match to Wlad, Wlad got him down, good, hard, he got right back up and did not even attempt to box Wlad anymore, did not hide his chin anymore, just went right for the old king and did well putting him away.

It should be respected, I liked seeing that Joshua can and will rely on his strength and toughness when his boxing has failed him. If he hadn't, if he just amped up his boxing to overcome Wlad and didn't even try to KO him, I would not consider him a threat to Wilder or Fury.

For the record though, Wilder does KO him anyway, and Fury does UD him anyway, but, I think his best chance against Wilder isn't to use his combinations and placement like he does on others, but rather to bully, press, and even wrestle Wilder a bit. As much as he can get away with. For Fury, I think much the same, his best chance to beat Fury is to not even try to because Tyson will win that game. He has to fight Fury like Wilder means to. Knock him out. Joshua could do to either, but, I don't think it'd go his way because I don't think his training team is actually worth a piss.

I don't care what the excuse is, late replacement, whatever, if you didn't know Joshua should stay clear of close range with Ruiz you're a terrible trainer. If you did and still couldn't prepare the champ in time, you're terrible. I don't respect McCracken, Joshua though, is a fantastic talent with one of the better chins in the division.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 05:36 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6708 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 83,836.83
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
I’m in Vegas next weekend... book a flight if you want. You could even ATTEND A LIVE FIGHT!

Do you really think I would risk my well paid job beating up some middle aged weirdo off a forum.

Get a life you sad old b***ard.
You’d get hurt ,I said east coast so you reply with Vegas ? Yea ,o.k kid fake azz hard guy like Larry . Lol
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 05:49 PM #68
Interim Champion

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Blackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 11,127.73

AJ has a class chin. He got knocked down 4 times and lost to a fat fighter with average contender power.
Blackclouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 06:12 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1296 Post(s)
TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,460.33
Total Points: 37,954.27
No Message - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Joshua has a glass chin all you want...

Mission accomplished.
TheMyspaceDayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 06:26 PM #70
Interim Champion

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Legends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,010.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammoth View Post

Wilder's shots landed on fury were bigger....
but you are wrong
Legends456 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends