Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-19-2019, 07:01 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8579 Post(s)
Bronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,010.24
Total Points: 129,042.90
A cold one in lieu of green K - taste Well deserved - taste 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerzz View Post
Absolutely, he has 2 fights left and he should use it againsts the 2 since Mayweather wont return. If he wins then he'll be the unified ww champion and a good case for fighter of the decade.

What would he gain fighting the Garcias or Porter? Little money?
Nah, big money! Actually, Mikey would make as much (if not more) as Danny or Porter, and Spence or Crawford wouldn't make that much more! I think it's gonna be Mikey! I wouldn't put money on it, because Roach has wanted DSG for a long time, but I think Mikey is the wise choice!
Bronx2245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 09:22 PM #62
Interim Champion

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Oregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,433.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Yes, Thurman beat the likes of Garcia and Porter and he was the champ.

Horn was mandatory. And Pacquiao was rebuilding with Broner.

Matthysse was the champ also.

Do you follow boxing, you don't seem to know a lot
覧覧-

Horn was mandatory? Nobody knew who Horn was except Top Ran of course.

PAC was rebuilding? After what? According to you guys, he got robbed by Horn and Mayweather so what exactly was he rebuilding?

When he fought Oscar who had lost to Floyd, was he rebuilding?

He also fought Mosley & Clottey after they had just lost, so was he rebuilding too?

Mathysse was not even ranked in the top 10 WW. He had lost to Swift and was actually rebuilding against BUMs hence the two wins and somehow pac was rebuilding.

PAC bears Thurman and he had to rebuild yet again by fighting either of the two irrelevant Garcias instead of Crawford or even Porter who was very competitive against Spence.

PAC fought David Diaz at 135 for a dubious title. Who exactly is Diaz?

You guys are so pathetic it痴 not even funny
Oregonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 09:32 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5469 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 132,469.79
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post
覧覧-

Horn was mandatory? Nobody knew who Horn was except Top Ran of course.

PAC was rebuilding? After what? According to you guys, he got robbed by Horn and Mayweather so what exactly was he rebuilding?

When he fought Oscar who had lost to Floyd, was he rebuilding?

He also fought Mosley & Clottey after they had just lost, so was he rebuilding too?

Mathysse was not even ranked in the top 10 WW. He had lost to Swift and was actually rebuilding against BUMs hence the two wins and somehow pac was rebuilding.

PAC bears Thurman and he had to rebuild yet again by fighting either of the two irrelevant Garcias instead of Crawford or even Porter who was very competitive against Spence.

PAC fought David Diaz at 135 for a dubious title. Who exactly is Diaz?

You guys are so pathetic it痴 not even funny

Yes, and if you don't know your boxing, that is your problem.

Re-building the brand.

Oscar picked Pacquiao, and it was an Oscar that won a shut out against Forbes

Clottey was a no. 4/5 welter and dropped a close decision against Cotto, which could have gone either way. Clottey took his foot of the gas in the later round thinking he had the fight won. Again if you would have watched the fight you would have known this.

Pacquiao wanted Mayweather, but Floyd was still ducking, even running to jail to avoid Pacquiao.

Pacquiao stepped up in weight and in his first fight he took on a champion in Diaz.

Deal with the FACTS!
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 09:34 PM #64
LEGENDARY

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
ELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 25,996.37
please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua manny money pacquiao - Tha_Greatest money pakyow - sugarsmosley 

Pac's two toughest fights only because of age are Crawford in Spence, however for some reason I like Pac against Crawford more than I do Spence.

Either way, at Pac's age, you can't blame him for who he chooses. He's trying to just hang with some of the young guns while almost all of Pac's generation has retired already. He wants a few more paychecks and then retire into the sunset.

The fact that I used to watch Pac thrashing the likes of Barrera and Marquez while I was in high school and here I am over 30yrs old later is astonishing. The man has been at the highest level of the sport the entire time I've watched him.
ELPacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 09:34 PM #65
Banned

Quoted: 859 Post(s)
FredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 44,939.71

Quote:

And you just ignored the BUMS that pac fought!!

Brandon Rios, Horn, Mathysse etc plus guys that had literally just lost when PAC fought them (Mosley, Broner, Oscar, Clottey etc).

Were they deserving? Were they worth it?
Why didn稚 he fight the belt holders at the time?
Mosley, Oscar, and Clottey were most definitely worthy.
PAC was coming off losses when he fought Rios and Matthysse so you contradict your whole statement.

Begone you impudent buffoon.
YDKSAB.
FredRekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 09:36 PM #66
Banned

FredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Yes, and if you don't know your boxing, that is your problem.

Re-building the brand.

Oscar picked Pacquiao, and it was an Oscar that won a shut out against Forbes

Clottey was a no. 4/5 welter and dropped a close decision against Cotto, which could have gone either way. Clottey took his foot of the gas in the later round thinking he had the fight won. Again if you would have watched the fight you would have known this.

Pacquiao wanted Mayweather, but Floyd was still ducking, even running to jail to avoid Pacquiao.

Pacquiao stepped up in weight and in his first fight he took on a champion in Diaz.

Deal with the FACTS!

Damn!
Take them kids to school!
They DKSAB!
Old 11-19-2019, 09:43 PM #67
Contender

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Jerzz has a reputation beyond reputeJerzz has a reputation beyond reputeJerzz has a reputation beyond reputeJerzz has a reputation beyond reputeJerzz has a reputation beyond reputeJerzz has a reputation beyond reputeJerzz has a reputation beyond reputeJerzz has a reputation beyond reputeJerzz has a reputation beyond reputeJerzz has a reputation beyond reputeJerzz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 9,826.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
Nah, big money! Actually, Mikey would make as much (if not more) as Danny or Porter, and Spence or Crawford wouldn't make that much more! I think it's gonna be Mikey! I wouldn't put money on it, because Roach has wanted DSG for a long time, but I think Mikey is the wise choice!
What would he gain fighting Mikey? He just lost bad to Spence, he has 2 fights left and it should be meaningful like for Spence's and Crawford's belt plus it will get him more $.

Other option would be the no 1 pound for pound in most list Lomachengko, fight him at a catchweigh of maybe 138. If Donaire can make 118 from 126 so could the Pacman.
Jerzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 09:53 PM #68
Interim Champion

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Oregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,433.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredRekk View Post
Mosley, Oscar, and Clottey were most definitely worthy.
PAC was coming off losses when he fought Rios and Matthysse so you contradict your whole statement.

Begone you impudent buffoon.
YDKSAB.

Mosley has literally just lost to Floyd.
How was he worthy?

If Floyd had fought Broner after PAC beating up Broner, would you guys say the same crap you are all saying now?

You just like to lick scrotums and anuses. That痴 all
Oregonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 10:15 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 750 Post(s)
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.48
Total Points: 37,608.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELPacman View Post
Pac's two toughest fights only because of age are Crawford in Spence, however for some reason I like Pac against Crawford more than I do Spence.

Either way, at Pac's age, you can't blame him for who he chooses. He's trying to just hang with some of the young guns while almost all of Pac's generation has retired already. He wants a few more paychecks and then retire into the sunset.

The fact that I used to watch Pac thrashing the likes of Barrera and Marquez while I was in high school and here I am over 30yrs old later is astonishing. The man has been at the highest level of the sport the entire time I've watched him.
Agree here. Crawford is easier than Spence. But i prefer Pacman just facing one of them, preferably the winner between the two.
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 10:17 PM #70
Banned

Quote:

Mosley has literally just lost to Floyd.
How was he worthy?

If Floyd had fought Broner after PAC beating up Broner, would you guys say the same crap you are all saying now?

You just like to lick scrotums and anuses. That痴 all

Did you compare Mosley to Broner??

Wow! I knew you were a buffoon, but that痴 bad!!
It痴 clear that YDKSAB!!

PAC the #3 ATG BOXER ever!

Share This With Friends