Tyson Fury by UD/SD/MD 35 32.71%
BOMB SQUAD by KO/TKO 44 41.12%
BOMB SQUAD BY UD/SD/MD 4 3.74%
Draw / too close to call 5 4.67%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2020, 06:00 PM #81
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5504 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 117,671.38
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Fury absolutely won't fight this way and why would he? Fury has never once ever fought an aggressive style vs championship caliber opposition and he's gonna start vs Wilder? Makes no sense and won't happen.
He fought Chisora, USS Cunningham, and an up and coming undefeated hungry lion in Otto Wallin that way. Fury is ready to die in the ring.
LoadedWraps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 06:06 PM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2613 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 57,711.46
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
He fought Chisora, USS Cunningham, and an up and coming undefeated hungry lion in Otto Wallin that way. Fury is ready to die in the ring.
I said championship caliber opposition not second and third raters. Fury ready to die in the ring? If he fight an aggressive fight vs Wilder, he better be
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 09:09 PM #83
Official NSB POTY 2016

LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
I said championship caliber opposition not second and third raters. Fury ready to die in the ring? If he fight an aggressive fight vs Wilder, he better be
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

How you're ready to be wrong, again. Fury is going to beat that man from pillar to post.
Old 02-10-2020, 09:29 PM #84
the minge monster

Quoted: 4276 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,688.25
Total Points: 51,824.38
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium No Message - Steve plunger 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger lol - denium 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu lol - denium 
to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Have a good weekend mukka - denium 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

Wilder knocks fury out...wilder has now straightened his right hand and seems to be getting more accurate with it.
Fury last performance was mediocre and he seemed to be getting worse than improving.
I hope I’m wrong but I see wilder putting fury to sleep now and ending 7 or 8 rounds
The plunger man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 11:19 PM #85
Undisputed Champion

just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How you're ready to be wrong, again. Fury is going to beat that man from pillar to post.
Bets the same, you take Fury and I'll take Wilder. Loser never posts on NSB again. No alts, no BS just gone. Got the testicular fortitude this time?
Old 02-11-2020, 05:25 PM #86
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quote:
Bets the same, you take Fury and I'll take Wilder. Loser never posts on NSB again. No alts, no BS just gone. Got the testicular fortitude this time?
Already told you that you can't make that bet with a mod.

USD, BTC, or points.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:30 PM #87
Il Principe

Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 70,972.87
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
For your anus - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your mouth - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 you like it - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 here's another - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

I'm really not sure.

If Wilder wins though. That cements him for me. He's the best of this generation because AJ isn't beating him.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 02:28 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Already told you that you can't make that bet with a mod.

USD, BTC, or points.
Sounds as though you’re lacking in the testicular fortitude department.
Old 02-16-2020, 05:15 PM #89
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quote:
Sounds as though you’re lacking in the testicular fortitude department.
But yet you won't bet real money.

Can't wait to see you crying after the fight and reaching for excuses as to why Fury beat the life out of Wilder.
Old 02-16-2020, 05:47 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
But yet you won't bet real money.

Can't wait to see you crying after the fight and reaching for excuses as to why Fury beat the life out of Wilder.
So enlighten me, how would that work? Your man crush may very well fight going backwards avoiding engagement and win a boring decision but under no circumstances will he "beat the life out of" anyone. He just plain doesn't fight that way. That's more of a Wilder thing.

Last edited by just the facts; 02-16-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
pacquiao, tyson fury, wilder