View Poll Results: What Say You?
Reopen the Economy ASAP 8 30.77%
Maintain Lockdown Until the Curve is "Flat" 17 65.38%
Undecided 1 3.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2020, 09:13 PM #41
This One Can See

Quoted: 1651 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,258.85
Total Points: 61,321.36
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
If you have the money I would advise you go grocery shopping now before the 1st comes.
I've got enough money to ride this thing out indefinitely and my house has been stocked since early February. You guys keep thinking about yourselves and that's the mistake you're making.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
A-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 09:18 PM #42
Banned

Quoted: 683 Post(s)
HewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,816.74

Quote:
You might want to this one time.
I live off eggs, cheese, and ground beef.

Iím gonna start doing keto and just home based workouts so trying to r restrict my calories to below 1800 anyway my guy.

Plus we still have lots of food from last outing.

We did have to call family for toilet paper tho, lol.
HewJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 09:21 PM #43
This One Can See

A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HewJohnson View Post
I see youíve calmed your tone now due to being exposed...thatís right, be a good little biatch.
I don't take you seriously. You're pretending to be a clown to avoid real confrontation and I'm letting you get away with it, little girl. Be grateful.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:31 PM #44
Banned

Quoted: 7115 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 147,165.97
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 
congrats man :) - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
If you have the money I would advise you go grocery shopping now before the 1st comes.
Good point
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 09:35 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8011 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,427.81
Total Points: 226,212.88
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
I've got enough money to ride this thing out indefinitely and my house has been stocked since early February. You guys keep thinking about yourselves and that's the mistake you're making.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I'm offering advise bro. Trust me I'm in the same boat as you with a bigger boat haha.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 09:43 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10272 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 355,377.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony Great memes. - Santa_ Respect Due. - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

I would hope a hasty decision isn’t made just to allow church on Easter without some type of cure or vaccine. Still a lot of conflicting guidance from medical community around the world. Some insist on self quarantine for sniffles, while others suggest only those diagnosed should be quarantined and life goes on for the rest of the population.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 09:44 PM #47
Banned

Quoted: 7115 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 147,165.97
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 
congrats man :) - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
Oh my bad bro. Theres a town right by San Diego thats also pretty close to the border of Mexico actually called Chula Vista thats what I thought your name was a play on you being from that town.

Any word on how much longer we gonna be like this? I heard until Memorial Day weekend at least.
Man. It's no telling... School is cancelled for the rest of the year.

If it were up to me, everyone should stay isolated at for 2 months to see what this thing does.
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 09:48 PM #48
This One Can See

Quote:
I'm offering advise bro. Trust me I'm in the same boat as you with a bigger boat haha.
Cool understood.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:52 PM #49
Zombie Spray

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 48,210.49
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier 
for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas helpful in time of need. - Shaolin Sword 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 

Right now? hell no!!!

Lets reopen talks about this in a month or so, see how things are playing out and if cases of new infections decrease.
Spray_resistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 10:18 PM #50
Banned

Quoted: 683 Post(s)
HewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,816.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
I don't take you seriously. You're pretending to be a clown to avoid real confrontation and I'm letting you get away with it, little girl. Be grateful.
Iíve already stated the facts, nothing else for me to address. Youíre spazzing online like a chica freaked out over the coronita virus.
Be gone, peon.
HewJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends