Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-21-2020, 10:50 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 906 Post(s)
theface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 35,076.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
I'm still shocked he did that
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
he was in some different zone.

He said he was going to taste Wilder's blood and just like his fight strategy, he wasn't lyin'!
theface07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 10:57 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

theface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
he is just great fighter, Irish blood has nothing there.
I agree. I don't blame the Irish for wanting to take credit since they haven't had many champions over the years but Fury is from Manchester as far as I know and most studies show that the Gypsy (Romani) people came from India.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:04 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasboi15 View Post
Stop whining. You guys are the same people who said Wilder was going to demolish Fury. Now that he demolished Wilder, his deluded, double standard having fans are coming up with every excuse in the book as to why Wilder lost. It's embarassing really. Neither Wilder or his fans are showing any class by just accepting reality and looking to come back stronger like AJ did. Wilder fans should try taking the high road for once and not conjure up ridiculous excuses in an attempt to justify what they thought was the impossible, Wilder getting KO'd by "feather fisted" Fury.
BTW, what were the results of Fury and Wilder's drug testing? Oh that's right, negative.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:45 AM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1814 Post(s)
Rusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,620.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by theface07 View Post
Dempsey? Why are you putting him in that list? He had a variety of genes in his blood.
"Dempsey was born in Manassa, Colorado and grew up in Colorado, West Virginia, and Utah, in a poor family. His parents were Mary Celia (née Smoot) and Hiram Dempsey, and his ancestry included Irish, Cherokee, and a Jewish paternal great-great-grandmother."

Also, how many Irish world champions (From Ireland) have there been in the history of the fight game? African Americans are BY FAR the most dominant in pro boxing and I'm a white Canadian with Irish and English roots.
You're also r3tarded.

Did you do a 23&Me test on Dempsey. His paternal heritage was most certainly Irish.

Almost all champions have been American- born no one's disputing that. People of Irish heritage probably don't even make up a plurality of the champions by ethnic group, no one is suggesting that either, dunb ass.

But very clearly Boxing started as an Irish sport and was dominated for generations by people of Irish descent, regardless of the nation they came if age in.

But as Irish progressed up the social ladder the need to advance oneself through Boxing diminished, and other ethnic groups filled the void.

Blacks as champions outnumber others because they can't advance themselves any other way so they have outnumbered other ethnic groups over the generations. But when Irish (and other whites) were on top, Blacks definitely do as well.

This is all common knowledge. Makes me think you know **** all anout Boxing, and thought this was a Curling forum.

It looks like in Cuckholdistan they don't just take boys balls, they also take their brains.
Rusty Tromboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 01:25 PM #45
#lineal

Quoted: 6890 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 106,805.63
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Fury is the king of boxing. Deal with it losers.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 01:35 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
Songbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 15,163.60
dolla dolla bill yall - CLUBBER! Eddie's cock. - !-1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLT87 View Post
Most of the best "Irishmen" including fighters, are diaspora tbh. I'm third gen myself and think its sad how often born and bred Irish have to constantly cling to the diaspora like that.

Also, doesnt Conor have an English dad?
I dont see them lining up to claim you

actually i saw a program where the goat (Ali) went to ireland to visit the town where his great great whatever came from, so can they claim ali too??
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 04:13 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 444 Post(s)
Kannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud ofKannabis Kid has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,638.23
Total Points: 24,479.39
Great post bro. - [KLTP] -Kirby- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
I'm not going to read all that but it's fun watching you try to talk yourself out of the situation your stupidity landed you in.
Coming from the dumbass who never answered what other champions Tyson's fought besides Wilder and Klitschko I'm still waiting Rocky.

I'm not talking my way out of anything I'm typing idiot you were the one that needs to answer to me you're a peasant who knows nothing about boxing just Tyson Fury and even then name me 5 quality fighters (heavyweights) who Tyson has beat and if you say Chisora ill risk getting the coronavirus to fly out the UK and slap you myself.
Kannabis Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 05:26 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2453 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 52,709.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by theface07 View Post
I agree. I don't blame the Irish for wanting to take credit since they haven't had many champions over the years but Fury is from Manchester as far as I know and most studies show that the Gypsy (Romani) people came from India.
Irish travellers ar NOT romani. They are just Irish people that went another route. Furys looks are much different than the roma of Europe

Plus Fury looks english/Irish as hell...The gypsy thing is a selling point
jmrf4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 05:54 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6303 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 158,750,195.39
Total Points: 158,930,094.60
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Their first fight was a controversial draw. Some thought Fury should have won by decision while others thought that Wilder should have won by knockout.

I'll give Fury credit for winning the rematch. However, if I am a Fury fan I would celebrate for as long as I can because he loses to Deontay Wilder in the rematch.

The only reason why this series has lasted this long because Fury has been the sole beneficiary of some very dubious officiating and calls. In their next bout Wilder will get all the calls and win and what would Tyson Fury and his fans do then; Use the race card?
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:15 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmrf4435 View Post
Irish travellers ar NOT romani. They are just Irish people that went another route. Furys looks are much different than the roma of Europe

Plus Fury looks english/Irish as hell...The gypsy thing is a selling point
I think you're right. My mistake. Apparently their ethnicity is considered seperate from that of the general Irish population all the same.

Share This With Friends