Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2020, 12:08 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2303 Post(s)
boxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 66,358.65
:) - Beercules Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
Canelo being rated as p4p#1 by some only boosts Floydís resume. He completely white washed the guy that some rate as the best fighter in the world and he did it at an advanced age passed prime at a higher weight.

This thread and posters like you are why I laugh at racists whining about black Americans who question the fury-wilder fight. We deal with conspiracies and just outright hate spewed to discredit black American fighters all of the time. Floyd canít even give an opinion without it being used to create a conspiracy theory.

ďI think itís true that haymon wants Floyd to fight Spence and take a dive in a super fight to make Spence the next super starĒ lol
Do you think they should add Fury in black history month? I think he's part of the culture now. Hes a slick brother who white washed the black king. I think Fury has a case for being part of the culture now. Every black celebrity went on about Wilder losing on Black history month. Fury made history
Old 03-15-2020, 12:11 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3667 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,638.66
Total Points: 181,385.31
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggod101 View Post
Do you think they should add Fury in black history month? I think he's part of the culture now. Hes a slick brother who white washed the black king. I think Fury has a case for being part of the culture now. Every black celebrity went on about Wilder losing on Black history month. Fury made history
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Valid point
Old 03-15-2020, 01:18 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 52,507.47
No Message - -jose- Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzon99 View Post
You don't seem to know the important fact that Floyd and Haymon were intending on ducking Pac forever and they were ducking Pac forever. The random NBA incident in Miami was luck. Floyd was pretending to want the fight, he was ducking it. But Les Moonves the head of CBS showtime got angry at Floyd for this endless ducking. Moonves saw the profits for Floyd fights were plummeting. Moonves demanded and ultimatumed Floyd to fight Pac and that is the ONLY reason it happened. Moonves forced it. Floyd and Haymon then rigged the judges and stole the fight. Box 12 rounds and don't take any risks and you got the decision win. Just like Holy vs Lewis 1. Same fix formula.

Naah. They just wanted pac to lose a couple of steps first. As soon as pac was out of his prime, no way haymon & floyd gonna pass up a billion dollar for a very winnable fight for them at that point. And once floyd was sure heís gonna win, the fight happens. They immediately strike coz pac was getting old and could lose again anytime soon, and they took advantage to his mini comeback (rios, bradley, algeri wins ó decent wins but nothing implied heís anything close to his prime version).
Cmon pac was already 36, at that point and thatís way past the prime of 95% of offensive fighters as history have shown us.
And itís very obvious with a simple eye test. That pac is nowhere close to the pac that dismantled cotto.
While floyd is older than manny, his conservative style ages gracefully, again as history have shown us. So they were willing to marinate years for it knowing floydís gonna have the advantage in the long run.

Floydís demands were: leave arum. Now workint with arum. No 50-50. No 60-40. Only a flat fee. Sign with TMT first.
not any of them were met in the end wtf.

Same way is happening to spence-crawford. Just a poormanís version.

So in the end it was haymon and floyd win. They got money and they hyped it up too like they beat a prime manny so.
Old 03-15-2020, 01:20 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1686 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 36,889.90
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzon99 View Post
he was using the Arum excuse to duck Pacquiao for six years after Pac agreed to give the lil bi7ch blood on the day of the fight.
Stop making excuses for Pacroid's blatant ducking of Mayweather back in 2009/2010..
Old 03-15-2020, 02:09 PM #25
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Quoted: 643 Post(s)
Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 20,646.08
Cheers, bruh. Let's see what happens! - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the great work on all fronts! Let me know if you ever need assistance - Chollo Vista Or if I could ever be of help in any way. From reading your posts, no doubt you got it covered - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggod101 View Post
I never talked about wilder before his loss, but from what I saw non blacks didnít think much of him. His boxing skills were regularly trashed and even his drawing power was dismissed. I routinely saw posters downplaying his popularity even amongst blacks.

Now all of a sudden heís the ďblack kingĒ and fury is this atg over 1 fight lol. That inferiority complex has got to be a b**ch I tell ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
lmfao so what are you saying???? that I have this opinion cause im RACIST TOWARDS BLACKS?

You fools are lost in this "PITTY ME, WE HAVE IT BAD" mentality lmfao grow up, it aint that serious. If you cant see that mayweather deals with massive insecurity than I feel bad for you cause ..... well LIFE.

No one thinks crawford is p4p#1 lol hes p4p top material for sure but he ISNT p4p#1, Canelo is.

Hell Mayweather was jealous of OSCAR when he had no reason to be BUT HE STILL WAS! WHY? Cause Mawyeather is insecure! Mayweather was jealous of pacquaio, now he feeling like that about Canelo, Why else would he blurt out Canelo name in interviews without even being asked about him? lmfao

and I am a mawyeather fan but I aint no hoe. So I wont pretend and bend and call it different than what it really is.

You dont think a insecure person liek Mayweather is internally irked by the fact that he had to Drain Canelo 2lbs? to win? ohhhhhh its on his mind from time to time.
Lol, people do t look to the pitiful for pity. How can I expect pity from people I have to look down at?

I think that people like you are insecure. Thatís where all this fake psychoanalysis is coming from. Thatís what all the feminine passive aggression is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
lmfao so what are you saying???? that I have this opinion cause im RACIST TOWARDS BLACKS?

You fools are lost in this "PITTY ME, WE HAVE IT BAD" mentality lmfao grow up, it aint that serious. If you cant see that mayweather deals with massive insecurity than I feel bad for you cause ..... well LIFE.

No one thinks crawford is p4p#1 lol hes p4p top material for sure but he ISNT p4p#1, Canelo is.

Hell Mayweather was jealous of OSCAR when he had no reason to be BUT HE STILL WAS! WHY? Cause Mawyeather is insecure! Mayweather was jealous of pacquaio, now he feeling like that about Canelo, Why else would he blurt out Canelo name in interviews without even being asked about him? lmfao

and I am a mawyeather fan but I aint no hoe. So I wont pretend and bend and call it different than what it really is.

You dont think a insecure person liek Mayweather is internally irked by the fact that he had to Drain Canelo 2lbs? to win? ohhhhhh its on his mind from time to time.
Lol, people do t look to the pitiful for pity. How can I expect pity from people I have to look down at?

I think that people like you are insecure. Thatís where all this fake psychoanalysis is coming from. Thatís what all the feminine passive aggression is about.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:09 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
SweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 22,629.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
Floyd has been saying Crawford was the best fighter since 2017.
Exactly. People have selective memories lol. I saw the headline and thought yeah, he's been said that lol.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:58 PM #27
Banned

Quoted: 13632 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 262,856.78
Total Points: 297,586.82
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post

Shut your monkey ass up.

You just one of those black dudes who are gonna cry about everything that you dont like and hide being the color of your skin. "oh you just saying that cause hes/we black" lmfao when I never brought up race at all,. But now I am lol I think people like you make your people look weak and pathetic and the sad part is theirs more of your type than solid ones these days so thats why a bunch of people look at your people as weak and pathetic.

Look at your weak and pathetic ass, you over here crying blaming it on race cause I said Mayweather just hating on Canelo (WHICH EVERYONE AGREES HE DOES FORM TIME TO TIME) but naw to your weak and pathetic ass it cant be Mawyeather hating naw naw to you its this pathetic fantasy "MAYWEATHER IS NEVER LIKE THAT it has to be cause we wuz kangs and shit yup dat there be reasonz cuz... we wuz kangz and shit.... a" lmfao idiots.
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends