Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-15-2020, 08:25 AM #21
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Quoted: 642 Post(s)
Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 20,646.08
Cheers, bruh. Let's see what happens! - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the great work on all fronts! Let me know if you ever need assistance - Chollo Vista Or if I could ever be of help in any way. From reading your posts, no doubt you got it covered - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
Their entire cultural identity was hit with the equivalent of the death star superlaser when Fury beat up their boy
Youíre just projecting and itís completely transparent. To prove the point, I guarantee youíre not a white man of Irish descent from the U.K. like fury is. Youíre some dirty piece of s**t from a stock of people who havenít accomplished anything in boxing and probably not in anything else either. Youíre not even white lol. You just hate the American black man who youíve seen dominating all your life lol.

I couldnít care less about Wilder. Iíve been posting here since 2012 and I doubt that Iíve ever posted about wilder whether positively or negatively before he lost when he was on his KO streak. The fact is tho, thereís been evidence put forth that shows that something was up with furyís glove and yíall can run around denying it while trying to troll black American fans who are calling this out but it just proves the point that non black boxing fans are racist. No glove with a fist all the way in it would flap like that and thatís coupled with the photo/video evidence of furyís knuckles being visible through the lacing. Then thereís already an example of him being caught trying to fight with an illegal glove. Again, I couldnít care less that wilder lost the fight but nobodyís going to convince me that we as black Americans canít call out clear evidence that suggests foul play simply because non black American fans wonít to celebrate seeing a black American lose.
Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:28 AM #22
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 7623 Post(s)
Uncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 449,595.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
Youíre just projecting and itís completely transparent. To prove the point, I guarantee youíre not a white man of Irish descent from the U.K. like fury is. Youíre some dirty piece of s**t from a stock of people who havenít accomplished anything in boxing and probably not in anything else either. Youíre not even white lol. You just hate the American black man who youíve seen dominating all your life lol.

I couldnít care less about Wilder. Iíve been posting here since 2012 and I doubt that Iíve ever posted about wilder whether positively or negatively before he lost when he was on his KO streak. The fact is tho, thereís been evidence put forth that shows that something was up with furyís glove and yíall can run around denying it while trying to troll black American fans who are calling this out but it just proves the point that non black boxing fans are racist. No glove with a fist all the way in it would flap like that and thatís coupled with the photo/video evidence of furyís knuckles being visible through the lacing. Then thereís already an example of him being caught trying to fight with an illegal glove. Again, I couldnít care less that wilder lost the fight but nobodyís going to convince me that we as black Americans canít call out clear evidence that suggests foul play simply because non black American fans wonít to celebrate seeing a black American lose.
False. The English have had their share of stars from white to black to mixed. If you assume the guy is racist then heíd always be mocking any boxers non white. Brits dont care about the NBA or NFL heavy, their saturation comes from other premier sports on that side of the world. Beckham, AJ, etc... nothing to do with racism.
Uncle Al..varez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:28 AM #23
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts
Cheers, bruh. Let's see what happens! - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the great work on all fronts! Let me know if you ever need assistance - Chollo Vista Or if I could ever be of help in any way. From reading your posts, no doubt you got it covered - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post

That's worst than Wilder/LDBC and their imaginary excuses they been pulling outta their ass.
So the evidence of furyís glove flapping when he threw the left hand and the pics of his knuckles being visible through the lacing cane out of somebodyís ass? Are you saying those pics and videos have been doctored?
Old 03-15-2020, 08:30 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3414 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 123,672.09
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Don't forget poison. I've heard a couple of these embarrassing goons talking about how team Fury poisoned Wilder before the fight. I dont even think they noticed only the LDBC sheep are running with their BS. Ive seen other Wilder fans begging them to stop or even mocking them.

I've called wilder and his fan base a full on excuse making machine for years now. This sillyness is nothing new to me.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:39 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18223 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 169,869.15
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Quote:

Racist ^^^
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:43 AM #26
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
False. The English have had their share of stars from white to black to mixed. If you assume the guy is racist then he’d always be mocking any boxers non white. Brits dont care about the NBA or NFL heavy, their saturation comes from other premier sports on that side of the world. Beckham, AJ, etc... nothing to do with racism.
Please lol. The history of U.K./British boxing sucks. They’re best fighter is Lennox and he grew up and was trained as an amateur in Canada. Brits don’t even claim Lennox like that. I remember them saying he was more Canadian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Racist ^^^
Nah you’re just a coward. A pussC who thinks that blacks should just sit back and take it. Nah not me.

Last edited by Goldie; 03-15-2020 at 08:45 AM.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:49 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7229 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,228,108.78
Total Points: 3,252,346.05
Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- 
Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod 
Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! Great poster - Chrismart thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded 
Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey SlŠinte .. Good health :) - kafkod Cheers. No thanks but cheers. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Thx - jaded 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
I have never seen a fan base not accept a loss as much as the wilder/ldbc crew

Like seriously

I think we should somehow change the records that wilder won

Ever single day these ldbc lot are crying and whinging, making you stuff hoping it will stick

They canít accept the fact the better man won and wilder lost

Costume
Gloves
Wraps
Cement
Shoe slipped
Broken arm
Bad shoulder
The farmer

The list goes on and on

Even after pac lost the excuses were not this bad, this has really taken it on another level

These wilder fans sleep thinking about fury winning and how it canít be possible it happened, so they wake up to get on here to type up some new stuff

Show some class and get a job you bums
... people are free to express themselves...

... and even hold fanatical stances...

... that's how it always goes...
MDPopescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:51 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1803 Post(s)
nacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 34,121.65
Campana campana Chino Maidana - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Technico uno! technico uno! - punchr donut - punchr backup donut - punchr 
screw apples - punchr piping hot cup of joe - punchr refill - punchr fuck coffee - KOVALBOXER top poster - Freedom. 
EBT covfefe - Shontae De'marc #1 - mathed #2 - mathed #3 - mathed #4 - mathed 

wilder didn't just get beat. he got out muscled out punched out fought out maneuvered . Fury had more endurance boxing IQ as he savagely beat and embarrassed wilder in ALL phases of the game
nacho daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:54 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18223 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 169,869.15
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Quote:
Please lol. The history of U.K./British boxing sucks. Theyíre best fighter is Lennox and he grew up and was trained as an amateur in Canada. Brits donít even claim Lennox like that. I remember them saying he was more Canadian.

Nah youíre just a coward. A pussC who thinks that blacks should just sit back and take it. Nah not me.
That's it let it all out, let that racism flow out of you you'll feel better soon
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:58 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1803 Post(s)
nacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 34,121.65
Campana campana Chino Maidana - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Technico uno! technico uno! - punchr donut - punchr backup donut - punchr 
screw apples - punchr piping hot cup of joe - punchr refill - punchr fuck coffee - KOVALBOXER top poster - Freedom. 
EBT covfefe - Shontae De'marc #1 - mathed #2 - mathed #3 - mathed #4 - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opti500 View Post
Fury cheated and won't never get respected, case close.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Fury will never be respected by black supremacists for making white history during black history month
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
nacho daddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends