Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-15-2020, 08:06 AM #21
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 7751 Post(s)
Uncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 455,688.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa_ View Post
Oh ****, it must be Young Bidness 's channel!
The best part is the LDBC leaders have been mocking Cruz for the longest. 78sportstv, the LDBC leader, says LSC is a coward and a fake for ducking Rigo. He also said he has no idea why Haymon helps him out so much. I can assure you, even though 78 has been critical of Davis for a while, heís going to side with the thug and call racism as usual...because the LDBC are always flopping agendas. Guys like you wouldnt know about those things. Letís see if Haymon makes the fight at 130, or a catchweight, or has LSC move up to 135...
Uncle Al..varez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:11 AM #22
Team PBC

Quoted: 5293 Post(s)
Santa_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 127,311.68
Dolly Castro :love: - -jose- Dolly Castro :la: - -jose- One Time going to war! - Thurman eye candy thread :cool2: - -jose- Love that Monday thread!! Happy Easter aswell!! - Pretty Boy1 
she's perfect  :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - cheeseburger Cheers bro! - K-Nan thanks for the hook up - jreckoning have a cold one - bigsmoothh 
For Carol - bigdlb12 that racist thread :lol1: - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Mi Mejor Regalo, Tu Amistad! - 1hourRun Great pics in the latina thread. - BOXEO _ 
:beerchug: - -jose- Trump link, thanks! - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
The best part is the LDBC leaders have been mocking Cruz for the longest. 78sportstv, the LDBC leader, says LSC is a coward and a fake for ducking Rigo. He also said he has no idea why Haymon helps him out so much. I can assure you, even though 78 has been critical of Davis for a while, heís going to side with the thug and call racism as usual...because the LDBC are always flopping agendas. Guys like you wouldnt know about those things. Letís see if Haymon makes the fight at 130, or a catchweight, or has LSC move up to 135...
Is this really your boxing channel?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

If so I'd like to say kudos. Dig your vids. Just chill on the PBC hate it's not all warranted.
Santa_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:24 AM #23
PBC on LEAN!

Uncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Is this really your boxing channel?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

If so I'd like to say kudos. Dig your vids. Just chill on the PBC hate it's not all warranted.
I dont think you understand what “hate” is or you’re trolling, considering the facts I just gave you while you have a LSC avatar.

There’s no RULE or LAW that forbids “hate” towards racists. I have been posting timestamps to PROVE LDBC racial statements for a whole year, yet you guys deny it or call it “hate.” When private investigators or detectives figure out the killer with proof do the parents of the killer say, “you’re just a hater.”
Old 03-15-2020, 08:29 AM #24
Team PBC

Santa_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond repute
Dolly Castro :love: - -jose- Dolly Castro :la: - -jose- One Time going to war! - Thurman eye candy thread :cool2: - -jose- Love that Monday thread!! Happy Easter aswell!! - Pretty Boy1 
she's perfect  :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - cheeseburger Cheers bro! - K-Nan thanks for the hook up - jreckoning have a cold one - bigsmoothh 
For Carol - bigdlb12 that racist thread :lol1: - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Mi Mejor Regalo, Tu Amistad! - 1hourRun Great pics in the latina thread. - BOXEO _ 
:beerchug: - -jose- Trump link, thanks! - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
I dont think you understand what “hate” is or you’re trolling, considering the facts I just gave you while you have a LSC avatar.

There’s no RULE or LAW that forbids “hate” towards racists. I have been posting timestamps to PROVE LDBC racial statements for a whole year, yet you guys deny it or call it “hate.” When private investigators or detectives figure out the caller with proof do the parents of the killer say, “you’re just a hater.”
Fair enough bro. Hey man it was nice to meet you Casual Boxing Talk. I'll be subscribing to your youtube handle. Just one tidbit of advice for your future vids, keep it boxing
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:32 AM #25
PBC on LEAN!

Quote:
Fair enough bro. Hey man it was nice to meet you Casual Boxing Talk. I'll be subscribing to your youtube handle. Just one tidbit of advice for your future vids, keep it boxing
That’s been the whole point. Remember that the PBC’s Kelly Swanson revoked many LDBC media members from events because their fans (with a huge following) have only made the scene worse since they compile of about 300K followers being gullible to fake narratives about racial injustice that gets spread out like a virus
Old 03-15-2020, 08:34 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3780 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,861.85
Total Points: 185,353.53
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
No fughin way is Haymon making this fight at 130
First off , Stank the Blow canít even make 135 let alone 130
LSC is going to have to move up and itís unfortunate but I respect him more for taking that chance , which goes totally against him

Quote:
I dont think you understand what ďhateĒ is or youíre trolling, considering the facts I just gave you while you have a LSC avatar.

Thereís no RULE or LAW that forbids ďhateĒ towards racists. I have been posting timestamps to PROVE LDBC racial statements for a whole year, yet you guys deny it or call it ďhate.Ē When private investigators or detectives figure out the killer with proof do the parents of the killer say, ďyouíre just a hater.Ē
So is that your channel or not ?
Anyways I respect what your doing and I get it , plus your not malicious but trying to educate , which in my books is awesome
Yes , sometimes it becomes pretty annoying and all cause all roads lead back to wtv there called
My only advice to you , if you permit me , is sometimes your kind of talking down to people , whether you notice or not , that makes understanding ( valid point ) you all the harder
Maybe just tone it down and I guess more patience on your end might be needed but the reward is your getting your message out there
Not sure if you get what Iím saying , sometimes I might sound arrogant or confrontational but itís not my point here
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:39 AM #27
Team PBC

Quote:
Thatís been the whole point. Remember that the PBCís Kelly Swanson revoked many LDBC media members from events because their fans (with a huge following) have only made the scene worse since they compile of about 300K followers being gullible to fake narratives about racial injustice that gets spread out like a virus
So what's your prediction for the Leo Santa Cruz-Tank Davis mega fight then?
Old 03-15-2020, 08:52 AM #28
PBC on LEAN!

Quote:
So what's your prediction for the Leo Santa Cruz-Tank Davis mega fight then?
If LSC is as good as he is, which imo he does have a good ring IQ to neutralize aggressive offensive attackers such as Mares or Frampton, then the evaluation vs Davis is an interesting one.

Yes LSC is a volume puncher and lanky, BUT, LANKY boxers have an advantage moving up in weight vs stocky boxers. In this case the 5lbs of muscle mass that could be beneficial to LSC and have him drain to 135. Let's take Figueroa Jr. vs Ugas. It's amazing to see how much resistance Brandon had against Ugas you'd think they would've stopped it earlier or that Brandon's corner or himself would've folded, but it didn't happen. And that's a Figueroa Jr. not having been properly active in the longest.

Off topic I always thought Haymon would've better advised Brandon to stay sharp and fresh for the Spence showdown ever since PBC was even founded back in 2015. Texas vs Texas. Now it seems that fight is useless imo.

Back to LSC. the reach and defense is going to be the X-factor for LSC against Davis. If Leo is on his A game to make Davis miss many power shots upstairs then it will drain Gervonta. This is why I mentioned Figueroa Jr. I think LSC will the Brandon that we wanted to see, more fresh and prepped, same level of volume. People think Davis is going to do easy work for LSC but I doubt it tbh. It will be a test of resistance and if LSC is a true grit warrior like other Mexican greats.

So my conclusion, I actually prefer LSC at 135 than 130. It should be calibrated for muscle mass not water. For those whom arent aware of the drain, it just means that if LSC doesnt add mass then its just no worry to sacrfice 5lbs of water on the scale unlike before.

I got LSC vs Davis with a controversial Draw at 135. Mark it down.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:59 AM #29
PBC on LEAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
if you permit me , is sometimes your kind of talking down to people , whether you notice or not , that makes understanding ( valid point ) you all the harder
Maybe just tone it down and I guess more patience on your end might be needed but the reward is your getting your message out there
Not sure if you get what Iím saying , sometimes I might sound arrogant or confrontational but itís not my point here
I have favoritism to some posters on the board by preference of course. I like the Canelo fans. They're the most real. Canelo is a true grit fighter, doesn't talk smack like other athletes or cause gay dramas from other fanbases.

Canelo is the realest in the game. A true pro.
Old 03-15-2020, 09:02 AM #30
Team PBC

Quote:
If LSC is as good as he is, which imo he does have a good ring IQ to neutralize aggressive offensive attackers such as Mares or Frampton, then the evaluation vs Davis is an interesting one.

Yes LSC is a volume puncher and lanky, BUT, LANKY boxers have an advantage moving up in weight vs stocky boxers. In this case the 5lbs of muscle mass that could be beneficial to LSC and have him drain to 135. Let's take Figueroa Jr. vs Ugas. It's amazing to see how much resistance Brandon had against Ugas you'd think they would've stopped it earlier or that Brandon's corner or himself would've folded, but it didn't happen. And that's a Figueroa Jr. not having been properly active in the longest.

Off topic I always thought Haymon would've better advised Brandon to stay sharp and fresh for the Spence showdown ever since PBC was even founded back in 2015. Texas vs Texas. Now it seems that fight is useless imo.

Back to LSC. the reach and defense is going to be the X-factor for LSC against Davis. If Leo is on his A game to make Davis miss many power shots upstairs then it will drain Gervonta. This is why I mentioned Figueroa Jr. I think LSC will the Brandon that we wanted to see, more fresh and prepped, same level of volume. People think Davis is going to do easy work for LSC but I doubt it tbh. It will be a test of resistance and if LSC is a true grit warrior like other Mexican greats.

So my conclusion, I actually prefer LSC at 135 than 130. It should be calibrated for muscle mass not water. For those whom arent aware of the drain, it just means that if LSC doesnt add mass then its just no worry to sacrfice 5lbs of water on the scale unlike before.

I got LSC vs Davis with a controversial Draw at 135. Mark it down.
Great breakdown
I agree distance is going to have to be everything in this fight especially early on.

Share This With Friends