Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-15-2020, 07:40 AM #11
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 7697 Post(s)
Uncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 453,100.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
OP asked a question and i gave my opinion...... Fck off. Frankie
78 recently called George Foreman a c00n and ďshucking and jivingĒ as he called it. Foreman is a legend. Isnít ironic that 78 is saying Big George is s&jín when 78 is a pos?
Uncle Al..varez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:48 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2957 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 100,077.38
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
78 recently called George Foreman a c00n and ďshucking and jivingĒ as he called it. Foreman is a legend. Isnít ironic that 78 is saying Big George is s&jín when 78 is a pos?
You still yapping? U don't understand social cues? My last comment meant "agree to disagree"
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:50 AM #13
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 7697 Post(s)
Uncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 453,100.51

Quote:
You still yapping? U don't understand social cues? My last comment meant "agree to disagree"
Here Iíll do it like BFTB, ďwhat the fook are you talking about?!Ē Lol

Whatís the thread title? Itís a discussion, you donít have to reply to my opinions. Itís your choice
Uncle Al..varez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:56 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2111 Post(s)
lfc19titles has disabled reputation
Bank: 34,631.39
Total Points: 80,908.33
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - £-4-£ for a good poster - thuggery Try this on - larryxxx.. grow a pair - larryxxx.. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
Hey brother , maybe you can answer me and hoping you do
So , before I ask you let me state that I am no FAN of the three but need clarification

How does Fury get called an atg and at the same time , by the same people ( especially that k unt Kesha ) they continue calling Wilder a bum
I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but címon
How does that work
How can Fury be atg and only after ( cause before this , I had never seen anything about it ) he beat the so-called bum

Thanks in advance , just looking to broaden my horizons cause I have a very hard time dealing with this
Are people just ignorant or whatís the kicker
Fury isnít an atg, never thought about that anyway
lfc19titles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:00 AM #15
Contender

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Chinned is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 3,323.93

They are embarrassing themselves tbh. If they think they're just standing up for their guy, they're going the complete wrong way about it.
Chinned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:01 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3751 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,638.66
Total Points: 183,753.64
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
Fury isn’t an atg, never thought about that anyway
Thank you
Your a scholar and a gentleman
But many of his fans refuse to answer me , so I took my chances on you , knowing damn well you’d answer me and how far back we go here on the site
Thank you
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:02 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2957 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 100,077.38
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
Here Iíll do it like BFTB, ďwhat the fook are you talking about?!Ē Lol

Whatís the thread title? Itís a discussion, you donít have to reply to my opinions. Itís your choice
..... Yes i was wondering WTF you was talking about.

U aint said nothing comparable to a decade obsession and implying the rival boxer murdered his babymother.

All those Wilder excuses are ATG pathetic excuses. But i haven't seen any of those guys cross any lines and take shyt too far.

The type of fans Wilder have, they won't even care about Fury or the fight in the next 3years.
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:04 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3751 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,638.66
Total Points: 183,753.64
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
..... Yes i was wondering WTF you was talking about.

U aint said nothing comparable to a decade obsession and implying the rival boxer murdered his babymother.

All those Wilder excuses are ATG pathetic excuses. But i haven't seen any of those guys cross any lines and take shyt too far.

The type of fans Wilder have, they won't even care about Fury or the fight in the next 3years.
Sad but true
If any of them are still around lol
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:16 AM #19
Up and Comer

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Opti500 will become famous soon enoughOpti500 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 3,679.54

Fury cheated and won't never get respected, case close.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Opti500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:17 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 24,014.60

Quote:
Idk these Pac-fans still haven't gotten over Floyd beating Manny. And alot of them have resorted to full blown obsession.

If Fury wife died and they implied he killed her etc. Then i would say they the worst. Until then those Pac-fans are the worst.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
Their entire cultural identity was hit with the equivalent of the death star superlaser when Fury beat up their boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
The demographic are losing their identity.
It's odd because most people had Fury winning the 1st fight too.

And some Manny fans insist Manny is 4-0 against JMM and 1-0 against Floyd. Their devotion as fans has literally transitioned from loyal fanbase into mental illness.

Theres a few on here that stay call Floyd, FloIV, wife beater, Chickenweather, etc. I find it funny especially considering Floyd last fought a pro boxer in 2015...so why are they STILL obsessed? But that's their attempt to rewrite history.

Let it be known that the two fighters in the last 25 years who were most likely to be juicing are RJJ and Manny Pacquiao.

RJJ literally failed a drug test in like 2005ish??? And those tests were primitive. And hes been linked to BALCO. RJJ was "special" because of physical attributes like speed, power, and stamina - the very things PEDs escalate

Manny moved up weight classes without sacrificing power, speed, or stamina at 28-29 years old (LW to WW). That just doesn't happen naturally - see Mikey Garcia, Ricky Hatton, etc. Also, most importantly, Manny refused OSDT for years because he required cutoff dates, was afraid of needles, giving blood weakened him...and some fans legitimately accepted this. The likelihood of him cheating was VERY high

Theres a difference between taking every moment to sabotage someone else and appropriately pointing out inconsistencies. RJJ and Pac both had fantastic HOF careers. Very fun fighters, but I think at least some of their achievements is thanks to chemical support, sadly.
UNBANNED is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends