Old 03-09-2020, 08:08 AM #31
Contender

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
modernboxing will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 12,951.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
I dont know her name yet so Imma call her Yesca for now.

Yesca is about 55 and that skin was just so tight looking. She kinda type of girl that can make you cum three times no bullsht.

As she was in a conversation with another person, I split walked past them and i saw her giving me a shy smile as I stepped inside my white R8. Timing was perfect like that.

So in that moment, only thing I could do was give it a hard rev and bone out like a G. Im not about to step back out like some fkin fairy and walk up on her. No rush cuz i know where to locate her.

Just watch
Not worth the trouble, when your wife finds out.

Keep your mitts off women, they are pure trouble, especially when you are married to one.
modernboxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 08:39 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
MEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,880.08

Quote:
I have a cocc. Kill me.

I am married, are you? Cuz if you are bruh, you’d feel me.

Same food everyday is tough vice versa but even more so for men.
aren't you that irreligious loser who be smack talking theist beliefs like you're morally superior yet u cheat on your spouse? You're a very garbage person lame ass Chinito

Last edited by MEXICAN STYLE; 03-14-2020 at 08:42 AM.
MEXICAN STYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 11:08 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6920 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 249,652.58
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
aren't you that irreligious loser who be smack talking theist beliefs like you're morally superior yet u cheat on your spouse? You're a very garbage person lame ass Chinito
Go clean your leaf blower Jose. You and your dad have work to do on Monday lol.

Naw btch, I dont want no bags of oranges from you either.

You are one of those those typical dumb, envious beeners... Educate yourself.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 12:10 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
MEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,880.08

Quote:
Go clean your leaf blower Jose. You and your dad have work to do on Monday lol.

Naw btch, I dont want no bags of oranges from you either.

You are one of those those typical dumb, envious beeners... Educate yourself.
I don't envy old farts who haven't banged as many broads as I have & are broke compared to department director's like myself who own hella software companies, real estate, etc u goofy ass scrawny Go0k

Pull up to ChiRaq so I could pimpslap you around Ch!nk
MEXICAN STYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 12:16 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6920 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 249,652.58
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
I don't envy old farts who haven't banged as many broads as I have & are broke compared to department director's like myself who own hella software companies, real estate, etc u goofy ass scrawny Go0k

Pull up to ChiRaq so I could pimpslap you around Ch!nk
Department director of what, Manuel? Lmfao

And the sky is green. Look at this beener talking about software companies lol.

The closest you and your dad will ever get to a software company are as janitors and roofers, dont make me laugh.

So how do you sell cheap roses at freeway exits when it rains? Lol
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 01:09 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5005 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,113.05
Total Points: 236,660.00
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
I believe that's a Pabst - CauliflowerEars 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Everybody is a rich executive here! Who wudda known? When I stare at latino women it is the housekeeper for the motel and she is asking if I want my room cleaned. No boner.... So yeah I have women clean up after me...and that priceline special! a room with a view, does not matter a view of what!

I just have to say it sounds like some of you and no one in particular, are exxagerating a wee bit! It takes a lot to not be part of the upper crust, and have such enterprises.
billeau2 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends