No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: FOX's Viewership For Kownacki-Helenius Peaked At 1,681,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Watching paint dry could get 1.6 mil viewers on fox.

A repeat of lego masters gets those numbers.

NHL AND XFL ARE NOT EVEN GETTING THOSE NUMBERS.... SO PAINT DRYING WOULD GET BIGGER RATINGS THAN BUD AND LOMA HAHA... NO WONDER BOB IS CRYING ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SELL TICKETS AND BEGGING UFC/DAZN TO BUY HIS SHIDDY COMPANY.... RIP TOP PRANK

Comment

Originally posted by bob haymon View Post
      i didn't know having the most broke viewers was a competition. Most people watching pbc are broke bums like you who can't afford cable or a streaming subscription. You yourself admitted you pirate all the fights cause you're so poor. Destroying the competition doe.
      pbc sold the most tickets and ppv in 2019 hahahah... Lay off the crack ya crack babi

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Fury brought both the division, and the sport back to mainstream. He is the golden goose. The cash cow. Don't be salty.
        UM PBC HAS BEEN DOING THESE NUMBERS FOR YEARS LMFAOOOO CHARLO VS HARRISON JUST DID 2 MILLION A FEW MONTHS BACK LAY OFF THE CRACK YA GYPSI

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          good ratings but i could give a sh#t about the ratings, i actually enjoyed this all heavyweight card personally and i would like to see more of them! Heavyweight divisions has great momentum right now, yes including here in america in spite of wilder losing
          wilder and pbc revived the hw division in america! Now they are reaping the rewards despite wilder taking a loss.. Most fans dont care about belts or rankings or losses....

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
            Really good numbers considering UFC 248 was on at the same time.
            PBC AVERAGED AROUND 1.6 MILLION FOR ALL OF 2019 ON FOX....
            ESPN TOP RANK AVERAGED AROUND 600K FOR 2019!
            KOWNACK VS ARREOLA PEAKED AT 1.7 MILLION!

PBC IS RUNNING BOXING ON AMERICAN TV!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing goat View Post
              that's pretty impressive and that was a pretty good fight but pbc is garbage
              pbc is doing the best ratings in boxing lmfao most fans in america think pbc is the best... Ratings show dazn and espn are garbage....

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolg View Post
                uh oh! The white nationalist incels who hate haymon and pbc won’t like this
                if this card did bad ratings the number of comments would be double by now.... Bitter bums lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by dasmius shinobi View Post
                  one of my weakness is about viewership. The only thing i can said, all the people, especially poland fans saw his favorite boxer lost. I hope this help helenius in visibility in usa. Also i feel for adam, but as a boxer, he going to comeback.
                  who cares if he lost most fans dont care about belts or losses!
                  J rock lost and pbc brought him right back and he beat hurd!
                  Pbc will bring back kownacki soon! He looked a bit out of shape! He just had his first kid and maybe got lazy!
                  When you do great ratings on back to back main event the network will bring you back in a big card guaranteed!
                  Kownack vs arreola did 1.7 million also!
                  Kownacki is a star
                  some nba games and xfl games are not even doing 1.7 million!
                  Crawford vs egis didnt do 1.7 either...

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                    Helenius always has more fans than BumSquad Wilder!
                    WILDER DOES WAY BIGGER RATINGS ON FOX AND NBC LOL LAY OFF THE CRACK L0SER

Comment

Originally posted by coachcody View Post
                      it's good to see heavyweight boxing on free network television, but you can't expect this fight card to draw a huge viewership.
                      1.7 million is huge lol! Crawford the so called p4p king didnt even do 1.5 million his last fight on espn

Comment

Working...
                      X