Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-10-2020, 08:08 PM #281
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5794 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,113.31
Total Points: 170,210.45
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murcielago View Post
I heard on the radio that doctors are so overwhelmed, they're only treating patients they think will survive, in other words, letting the old die.
So pretty much 97% of people who are infected

Wake me up when the mortality rate goes up to at least 10-15%. Then I'll start worry
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 09:38 PM #282
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 45,949.28
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
Yup. Just think for a second about how you would make a perfect virus and you come up with something like Aids. You can infect a total population with aids...and walk around the population infected, and not have a problem. Hepititis can last on a toilet seat for hours... Aids? it targets specific behaviors, as long as one does not engage in these behaviors one can watch the people die.

This virus was being worked on... the coronavirus and it was let out. It probably was a mistake. They will find very specific ways it is transmitted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
They're beta testing it
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Man, let me find the post but Gates is on record saying that with successful use of vaccines and other methods, the global population can be reduce by 10-15% or something to that effect. Why would you want to DECREASE the global population? There is a plan that has been in place for a while to control the world and part of it is MASSIVELY decreasing the world's population.

You can do that by convincing everyone to become gay, for men to become women, by injecting hormone reducing chemicals into the food, water, and products you use to take showers with. You can spray poison from planes, you can spray poison on crops, you can spread viruses, you can promote abortion, you can put poison in vaccines and push them as cures to other bad stuff you created.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

It's now time for people to wake up and fight back against the REAL enemy of ALL PEOPLE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
We have to imagine someone with the ethics and control issues of Henry Kissinger. They would have no problem saying something to the effect of; "A decent virus targeting large populations will reduce the surface, surplus population in an efficient manner. Real Georgia Guide stones type stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RightJab View Post
When I go down rabbit holes about 'who controls the world' themed binges, I always find its follow the money, as that is what we all want plenty of.

And that paper trial often for me ends up at the cliché 'all roads lead to rome' and before that empire, Egypt.

The big fuk you money/currency/wealth thus control, has been kept in families for pretty certainly a few thousand years, they have always known how to play people off each other the create divides, the roman empire where the first to do false flags, make people turn on other, Hitler did it to convince ze Germans to go to war, and just like we see the west do today in the middle east.
All from the same hymn sheet.
Empires never truly die, they adapt and morph so's to speak.

History repeats itself because its the same people playing the same trick, we are cyclic by nature, and they are only human themselves. Its why they are they way they are.

As for satanism type stuff, show, it's all play. They're also in a few ways just as ret4arded as the masses lol only human.

Rome, London, Washington, Paris.
The 4 cornerstones for what everyone's heard of, nwo.

Apologies, this post isn't about corona virus and I'll only post about that going forward in this thread.
Since we where on the 'they' topic just wanted that off my chest, whoops...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
Italy has been shut down. 60 m people to stay at home. Every country in the eu now has corona cases. Every country is trying to drag out the epidemic rate in order for the hospitals to be able to keep up or many old and sick people will die.

It’s pretty bad.
a conspiracy believer once said something to me about how important it is to kill off a lot of the old people
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:45 PM #283
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
Bandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 49,996.66

Imagine if mofos cared this much about STD's. people out here with gloves and masks and still having raw sex. fear mongering is a very powerful tool.
Bandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 11:47 PM #284
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3790 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 41,855.66
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
So pretty much 97% of people who are infected

Wake me up when the mortality rate goes up to at least 10-15%. Then I'll start worry
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 11:51 PM #285
Lieutenant

Quoted: 7702 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,094,814.70
Total Points: 1,250,708.60
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down Agreed, Bro.  To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November. - travestyny 

From recent reports, the flu virus is more dangerous to you if you are YOUNG. However, if you are older, 60+ years of age, this Coronavirus is about 20 times more deadly for you than the flu.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 11:54 PM #286
Undisputed Champion

Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
From recent reports, the flu virus is more dangerous to you if you are YOUNG. However, if you are older, 60+ years of age, this Coronavirus is about 20 times more deadly for you than the flu.
How young?
Old 03-11-2020, 12:07 AM #287
Lieutenant

Quoted: 7702 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,094,814.70
Total Points: 1,250,708.60
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down Agreed, Bro.  To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype job View Post
How young?

Ages 0-9 is 0% death rate

Ages 10-39 is .002% death rate

Ages 40-49 is .004% death rate

Ages 50-59 is 1.3% death rate

Ages 60-69 is 3.6% death rate

Ages 70-79 is 8% death rate

Ages 80+ is 14.8% death rate

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 01:02 AM #288
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Ages 0-9 is 0% death rate

Ages 10-39 is .002% death rate

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

You mean 0.2%, it says 0.2%. 10x more deadly than the flu.

Old 03-11-2020, 03:51 AM #289
Mod a Phukka

Quoted: 3265 Post(s)
BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,419.15
Total Points: 215,933.35
A man who has superior boxing knowledge & integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino 
Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist <3 - Grand Champ 
Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr "When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick." lmao - -jose- For being one of the true "boxing guys" in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 Merry Christmas BattlingNelson - TBear Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Happy holidays bud! - TBear Thx for the kind words.  Nice that some actually pay attention to what goes on around here. - Redd Foxx in lui of green - jazluvr Queer - denium Queer - denium 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murcielago View Post
I heard on the radio that doctors are so overwhelmed, they're only treating patients they think will survive, in other words, letting the old die.
Well the hospitals in northern italy is full. Huge crisis. Italy completely shut down now. People are told to stay at home.
BattlingNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 06:43 AM #290
Banned

Quoted: 7115 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 147,137.97
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 
congrats man :) - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Man, let me find the post but Gates is on record saying that with successful use of vaccines and other methods, the global population can be reduce by 10-15% or something to that effect. Why would you want to DECREASE the global population? There is a plan that has been in place for a while to control the world and part of it is MASSIVELY decreasing the world's population.

You can do that by convincing everyone to become gay, for men to become women, by injecting hormone reducing chemicals into the food, water, and products you use to take showers with. You can spray poison from planes, you can spray poison on crops, you can spread viruses, you can promote abortion, you can put poison in vaccines and push them as cures to other bad stuff you created.

It's now time for people to wake up and fight back against the REAL enemy of ALL PEOPLE!
Let's say everything you're saying is right. Speaking in specifics, how would a population fight back?

What's your solution?
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends