Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-09-2020, 01:58 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5051 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,134.23
Total Points: 238,969.76
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
I believe that's a Pabst - CauliflowerEars 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
I really tried to like Pryor man.
But, I never laughed at any of his stand up. Maybe a chuckle here and there. But nothing like the results of watching fellas like Rock or Chappelle.

Iíll go back and watch him again and try to put my finger on it but for the most part I thought he was just boring.

Actually just watched a bit of him, heís rudimentary.
Very basic, cliche, elementary delivery and jokes.
But Iím aware that back then that may have been groundbreaking, but it just hasnít aged well. Not even close to as sophisticated and witty as Carlinís.
Not all his stuff is haha. Some of it is. He is a gifted mimick and his Red Bone Persona... A lot of layers to him. And yes he opened the door to guys like Rock and Murphy...I would put Chapelle somewhere else. Very talented as well. Actually Chapelle has elements of Pryer's introspection, but not the same elements as Eddie murphy for example who is more like a different aspect of Pryer.

If you want haha pryer his early concerts before the freebase disaster has a lot of those elements.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 01:59 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5051 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,134.23
Total Points: 238,969.76
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
I believe that's a Pabst - CauliflowerEars 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomasexual View Post
The funniest person to have ever lived is Robin Williams. He could make a statue laugh.
For some reason never cared for him. Sellers s h it s on him! lol.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 02:18 AM #23
Interim Champion

Quoted: 528 Post(s)
Ubeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond reputeUbeja Vontell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,042.33

Red Foxx
Lenny Bruce
Richard Pryor
George Carlin

hmmm?
Ubeja Vontell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 02:25 AM #24
Dinamita

Quoted: 2250 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,747.97
Total Points: 55,533.70
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
You only say that because he is the biggest comedic star out at the moment. The same way somebody will sit there and say ďDrake is trashĒ when the success and numbers would say otherwise.

Men lie, women lie.
Numberís donít.
No, I think he's a good entertainer and hustler but his stand up isn't anywhere near the likes of Carlin, Rock, Burr, Louis CK, and probably like 25-30 active comics right now.

Drake actually backs up the numbers with real talent, can't compare them.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 02:55 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Total Points: 33,266.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
No, I think he's a good entertainer and hustler but his stand up isn't anywhere near the likes of Carlin, Rock, Burr, Louis CK, and probably like 25-30 active comics right now.

Drake actually backs up the numbers with real talent, can't compare them.

Maybe you don’t like him, but he’s still incredibly hilarious and talented in his field of comedy.

Same way I understand the recognition Pryor has, but just doesn’t suit my liking.

Kevin Hart by the way is still creating material, he’s on top of the comedy world. Even Chappelle acknowledges it.

Lmao, Hart is much better than stand up comedian than Louis CK.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 10:57 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6945 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,592.49
Total Points: 250,305.31
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Im not a comedy person and only stand up I found funny were the first Katt Williams show where he talks about weed and old school Dave Chappelle. You guys need to check out the one where he imitates a Korean liqour store owner funny as fuk lol

Joe Pesci isnt a comedian but he is the only character on TV that makes me laugh hard.

Joe Pesci and Al Bundy
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 06:18 PM #27
Contender

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
VegasMichael has a reputation beyond reputeVegasMichael has a reputation beyond reputeVegasMichael has a reputation beyond reputeVegasMichael has a reputation beyond reputeVegasMichael has a reputation beyond reputeVegasMichael has a reputation beyond reputeVegasMichael has a reputation beyond reputeVegasMichael has a reputation beyond reputeVegasMichael has a reputation beyond reputeVegasMichael has a reputation beyond reputeVegasMichael has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,092.07
Total Points: 17,849.11

Don Rickles was hysterical.
VegasMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 07:03 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 942 Post(s)
Vodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,923.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Yeah we missed out on some great material if he were still around. He was great in The Office too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Patrice O'neal was so darn funny. Sucks he passed away cause I would of loved to hear his take on how re-tarded and PC this world has become. I went to a live show of his after returning from a tour in Afghanistan, I was front row and this dude had me in tears laughing
Can you recommend a patrice o neal special? People really hype him up but he was ok imo. The only special i saw was "elephant in the room" i think it was called.
Vodkaholic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 08:58 PM #29
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 6607 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 184,969.70
Total Points: 187,625.64
Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah 
Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX 
happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaholic View Post
Can you recommend a patrice o neal special? People really hype him up but he was ok imo. The only special i saw was "elephant in the room" i think it was called.
Elephant in the room was his only hour long special but he has a lot of stand up on youtube. Dude was hilarious. He also has a ton of radio show stuff on youtube as well. I bought a special he did that was turned into just audio, Mr.P i think it was called
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 09:06 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 762 Post(s)
Blond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 44,563.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Patrice O'neal was so darn funny. Sucks he passed away cause I would of loved to hear his take on how re-tarded and PC this world has become. I went to a live show of his after returning from a tour in Afghanistan, I was front row and this dude had me in tears laughing
Patrice was great for sure.
Lavelle Crawford can really split ur sides too, one of a kind delivery and voice.

Groucho Marx
Don Rickles
Nipsy Russel

Theyíre at least the three Iíve listened to the most lately.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends